The General Conversation Area

Balls to the simple life, give me big houses, fancy cars and all you can eat Chinese buffet anyday 😎
And as for cozy jumpers, I just want to turn the heating up and walk around the house in my pants 😳
Then what you need is a gimmick to get rich fast @Patient-X. Maybe you could become one of those rappers. They tend to be way overpaid for what they do, and they live the "dream" πŸ‘

I'll see you on MTV Cribs ;)

EDIT: Or maybe you could be a GIF-Lord! πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of 50 cent I could be known as 'half a quid' and have a 50p piece on a bit of string round my neck.
πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

Miranda Hart always makes me laugh in that part in the film "Spy" where she refers to 50 Cent as "50 Cent Piece" πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

*Brainwave* I've got it! You and @Neil.T could be a stand-up comedy duo! Between your quick-wit and life experience, and Neil's observations and vivid imagination, it can't fail!!! Plus Neil has his Scottish sarcasm to work with - instant hit!

YOU'LL BOTH MAKE ME RICH!!!!

*Comes back down to earth* Not...that it matters...simple things, simple things *cough*

Ooooh you could both do a comedy sketch show as well, like Morecambe and Wise, or The Two Ronnies, or Enfield and Whitehouse!

*Contacts the Beeb* Hello! Yes, I've got something for you that'll make me us rich...

Step aside the Two Ronnies, here come the Two Numptys πŸ˜‚
*BURSTS OUT LAUGHING* That's it!

Now, you might have to do some musical numbers for extra comedic value (which is fine @Neil.T has a lovely voice)...

I reckon we need a gimmick aimed at the kiddies too. I'll see if Sooty and Sweep are available so we can have some custard pie in the face moments too!

πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

I'll be back in muggy English weather this Sunday. I don't cope well in the heat so that's as long as I can last.
Neither do I, I'm as pale as it gets (as was pointed out for the duration of MCM...). Thrilled to see the rain back in Glasgow. All things aside, I hope you enjoyed your holiday. :)
I'm a bit of an oddity in that I actually prefer the colder seasons though. I love those frosty mornings where the mist hangs low, and I actually do like the sound of rain (when you're hearing it from inside of course) πŸ˜… I find it really relaxing πŸ™‚

I've never been a fan of hot weather. I definitely couldn't survive living in somewhere like Spain or Florida (oh the humidity!)
🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

I think I'm just used to typical Welsh weather πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„
I'm similar as I'm quite pale and I don't tan I just burn lol

Colder season's are much better for me as we mainly get damp and cold weather though I do suffer in heatwaves.

I'm similar as I'm quite pale and I don't tan I just burn lol

Colder season's are much better for me as we mainly get damp and cold weather though I do suffer in heatwaves.
But you're an Irish minty biscuit, you're not made for the heat πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

It's a Celtic thing - what can I say, we just don't tan!

But you're an Irish minty biscuit, you're not made for the heat πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

It's a Celtic thing - what can I say, we just don't tan!
My mother was Irish so I have some Celtic DNA in me. When I was a kid I would always go red and burn, proper full on Chernobyl! Now that I'm in my twilight years I tend to go brown, not Dickinson brown, more of a subtle beige πŸ˜€

My mother was Irish so I have some Celtic DNA in me. When I was a kid I would always go red and burn, proper full on Chernobyl! Now that I'm in my twilight years I tend to go brown, not Dickinson brown, more of a subtle beige πŸ˜€
Haha! Celtic people and sun/heat just don't mix!

Heat is my downfall too. I’m a redhead with quite literally thousands of freckles. The sun is not kind to me.

Yeah, I've got freckles as well; the heat literally brings them out more! I've got auburn in my hair from my Mum, and one of her brothers is pure red-head πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

Speaking of hair colouring, I miss mine from my youth. It was literally the copper from Duracell batteries.
I was a proper red head when I was really young, then in my teens it went more of a brown. Now of course it's mostly grey with some white highlights. Suppose I should be grateful I've still got most my hair πŸ‘΄

I was a proper red head when I was really young, then in my teens it went more of a brown. Now of course it's mostly grey with some white highlights. Suppose I should be grateful I've still got most my hair πŸ‘΄
You're growing old gracefully πŸ‘ I've been finding grey hairs recently as well. I'd rather have real grey hair than a wig πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

Speaking of hair colouring, I miss mine from my youth. It was literally the copper from Duracell batteries.
my family, at least from my late mother, has the blonde curse (I think I've said before) born Arian (brightish blue eyes and blonde hair) but when she was like 12 her hair faded, my hair faded around the same age and we're crossing our fingers my little nephew's doesn't fade. I think it would have been good to keep the brighter blonde locks.

Back