The General Conversation Area

I've been using the PS4 app. Some days it barely works properly and constantly buffers and I have to restart the console, other times it works flawlessly like it is atm

Practicing with CSPP. Anime is really not my forte though 😃 😄 😅 😆

No reference used, so it's no-one in particular. Maybe @IncendiaryLemon will like the buns though 😅

View attachment 4224

tumblr_mqks1zsvGI1qhfll9o1_500.gif

I've been using the PS4 app. Some days it barely works properly and constantly buffers and I have to restart the console, other times it works flawlessly like it is atm
When I'm having these problems it'll be an issue on one stream, but another video plays fine. If I've got a few episodes to watch and one won't play, I find you can usually watch one of the others and then by the time your episode has finished the other one is working again. Also it mostly seems to be on the simulcasts so I'm guessing its heavy demand on their infrastructure.

When I'm having these problems it'll be an issue on one stream, but another video plays fine. If I've got a few episodes to watch and one won't play, I find you can usually watch one of the others and then by the time your episode has finished the other one is working again. Also it mostly seems to be on the simulcasts so I'm guessing its heavy demand on their infrastructure.
I'm getting better streams than that. I had to fix my wifi before (bad signal upstairs and an extender wasn't working) for some I don't have to wait too long.
I'll just leave this here
2efv00.jpg

I was filling in some online forms earlier and I forgot I had a cup of tea and it went cold 😭 And then I got engrossed in drawing bun girl; again I forgot about my tea!

@Neil.T help me! Write me a post-it to remind me I have a cup of tea! My short term memory is TERRIBLE! 😭 😭 😭

Oh I did. Not sure about Neil though... 😝 😜
Ha ha I'm sure he was just making sure that you had enough :)

I am one very proud dad!
Got monkeys school report earlier and she is exceeding in everything. She's described as a confident, friendly and kind member of the class. The teacher made a special note of how creative she is in her imagination, story telling and art.
Awesome and hope it continues to go well XD

Back