The General Conversation Area

I had to go down the little'uns school yesterday for a special assembly just for her class and their parents. The monkey volunteered herself and me to do the gummy bear dance in front of everybody. I must admit I've had some great moves.

I had to go down the little'uns school yesterday for a special assembly just for her class and their parents. The monkey volunteered herself and me to do the gummy bear dance in front of everybody. I must admit I've had some great moves.
Can I join in the next dance you have to do? πŸ‘

Yep, no worries. It's one their wake up routines the class do in a morning. I just used to get the blackboard rubber thrown at me when I was at school, that woke me up!
Ah, my Dad recalls such things, as well as the cane...I can now just picture you sat there in a poof of chalk dust πŸ˜‚ 🀣

Ah, my Dad recalls such things, as well as the cane...I can now just picture you sat there in a poof of chalk dust πŸ˜‚ 🀣
I had the cane from the head master a few times in primary school. The head at secondary school was more sadistic. It was a wooden ruler across the knuckles with him. What made it worse was the ruler had a metal edge 😒

I feel like I kind of need to invite you two to my wedding so you can do that dance.

I had the cane from the head master a few times in primary school. The head at secondary school was more sadistic. It was a wooden ruler across the knuckles with him. What made it worse was the ruler had a metal edge 😒
That can be a problem with things like that, some people enjoy it too much and that can lead to a host of problems. My dad once had a teacher throw something at him hard enough it cut his head and the thing broke... then he got sent to the head for misbehaving.

That's nasty 😒 😭 You'd swear it was the 1800's!

Back