The General Conversation Area

So I almost died... The main inlet for the leccy to my house blew. Can someone lend me some leccy? And for those wishing I would die in a fire please stop. I would die of shock first
ttBPYfs.jpg

So I almost died... The main inlet for the leccy to my house blew. Can someone lend me some leccy? And for those wishing I would die in a fire please stop. I would die of shock first
ttBPYfs.jpg
If you’re willing to do some manual labour you’re welcome to come over here and take all the leccy you can carry.

Well cleaned the house yesterday and today. If I'm carrying a couch up stairs it'll be up my stairs
It involves more work than moving furniture, I just moved a rather sizeable wardrobe. Coincidentally I’m cleaning up my house. Should get what needs doing by end of the day then I can get back to focusing on the bigger things.

raining here in manchester again. con weekends supposed to be nice though so me not fussed.

good god im knackered. been dead every day this week. having a much needed pint after work but since im on calorie watch, it'll be a bloody coors light lmao.

how we all?

I’m good, just wish it felt like work in the garden was actually progressing. Feels like it’s too much of one step forward and two backwards.

So I had an odd thing happen, ordered food through just eat. The restaurant managed to get something wrong. I tried to get it sorted, the restaurant refused to take responsibility on it (basically something was ordered plain, the restaurant didn’t get what plain meant) so after a phone call to just eat, they still refuse to do anything about it. Just eat give me a voucher for more than the wrong item cost me. Is it good or bad that I ended up with a bigger “refund”?

The bottom one would make great wallpaper in a kids bedroom 😀
That's what I thought 😄 😅 It's the kind of thing you'd see in a designer Scandinavian outlet that would cost about 1000krone! 😅 😆

It'd look great on stationary too (wrapping paper, notepads etc). Even packaging! It's got great appeal for things like that, definitely 👍

So I had an odd thing happen, ordered food through just eat. The restaurant managed to get something wrong. I tried to get it sorted, the restaurant refused to take responsibility on it (basically something was ordered plain, the restaurant didn’t get what plain meant) so after a phone call to just eat, they still refuse to do anything about it. Just eat give me a voucher for more than the wrong item cost me. Is it good or bad that I ended up with a bigger “refund”?
Hmm that's never happened to our family, they've messed up orders but the restaurants usually correct their errors. I suppose getting a voucher that was greater than the cost of the error isn't a bad result, though I daren't use that restaurant again. Give em a bad review as well.

You switched threads! Wow, I've got a headache now trying to work out what happened 😰

Will it make the headache go away if I give you some Jaffa Cakes or choccie biccies?

Haha, I am mindful of trying to keep threads on topic; I do try to post in the appropriate plaes so Rui doesn't have to move stuff 😅

Hmm that's never happened to our family, they've messed up orders but the restaurants usually correct their errors. I suppose getting a voucher that was greater than the cost of the error isn't a bad result, though I daren't use that restaurant again. Give em a bad review as well.
Yeah, usually restaurants are at worst amenable to fixing their mistakes, even if they don’t want to. This is the first time anywheres simply refused to acknowledge the issue. It’s been quite bizarre to be honest. Poor guy working for just eat sounded like he had been put through the ringer by them when he called me back, which is a shame as he was a nice guy when dealing with me. I’ll definitely be avoiding that restaurant in the future, that’s for sure. Oh and the feedback has already been left, if only I could give negative stars.

Yeah, usually restaurants are at worst amenable to fixing their mistakes, even if they don’t want to. This is the first time anywheres simply refused to acknowledge the issue. It’s been quite bizarre to be honest. Poor guy working for just eat sounded like he had been put through the ringer by them when he called me back, which is a shame as he was a nice guy when dealing with me. I’ll definitely be avoiding that restaurant in the future, that’s for sure. Oh and the feedback has already been left, if only I could give negative stars.
People in Customer Support get so much grief it's unreal.

Back