The General Conversation Area

I'm going to have to get up in the loft and dig the thing out and see what I can do. There's lots of spider webs up there though and I'm a big Jessy when it comes to creep crawlies 😨😮🙄
I still need to get some USB controllers for this yet. Supports a lot of systems though (Megadrive/SNES/N64/PS1/Amiga etc).

[Insert big scary spider GIF here]

😸😸😸😸😸
tumblr_o53vpw8YsP1r73lylo1_400.gif

supplied

Well of course Phobos but still, enjoy and celebrate the 2 years, it's something to celebrate for sure :)

Doing anything together for it?

Im food tired. Always do this to maself. Gonna fall asleep in my starters later. Gotta stop attempting to sleep at 11.30pm seeing as I dont switch off right away!

I personally don't mind spiders, though tend to remove them from my room as to avoid getting cobwebs on my collection. Moths are much worse for me personally.

Will probably end up going out for a meal later, might not. Neither of us are a fan of people in general so it depends really.

In regards to spiders, I like spiders that live in the house. Again I’ll temove them from some places because cobwebs. Other than that they’re welcrome to stay, they keep away more annoying things.

Yep they serve a purpose and prevent insect overpopulation. In other words they have more use than a lot of people have in this world, me included ;)

I did have to explain to the teacher what they were. I think they were surprised she was watching Japanese animation rather than the usual kids cartoons.
everyone is always surprised, it seems. thing is there is stuff western cartoons are picking up from anime, and of course more mainstream distribution

Back