The General Conversation Area

ah well. feeling like going out in town to avoid cabin fever. anyone coming?
c81d3fcd73666725fb1680b15f6e2632f1ec0223_hq.gif

quality of nightlife in town may vary. and on the Gif, I feel like I recognise that club?

Depends what you plan to do in town. If it’s clubbibg I’ll give it a pass.
probably to get a few drinks, probably jump in the cinema. I'm often on my own, last time I went to any clubs I found them boring
Edit: just checked my local cinema online -.- either trash tier or things I wouldn't watch on my own, no late timings

Last edited:
probably to get a few drinks, probably jump in the cinema. I'm often on my own, last time I went to any clubs I found them boring
Edit: just checked my local cinema online -.- either trash tier or things I wouldn't watch on my own, no late timings
Then I’ll be happy to accompany you to town good mionion sir!

Then I’ll be happy to accompany you to town good mionion sir!
The cult Lewder humbles all with his kindness. I'm back at my usual starting point (been a while, for reasons previously stated) and nothing's changed! Well except for somewhere I stopped going as it turned into a drug den being up for auction.

The cult Lewder humbles all with his kindness. I'm back at my usual starting point (been a while, for reasons previously stated) and nothing's changed! Well except for somewhere I stopped going as it turned into a drug den being up for auction.
Things turning into drug dens is never groovy, baby!

Did you give back as good as you got?
Naa I just walked out, I think I did push him over though? And the girls heard me? Anyway they kept saying they knew me in school before when I remember... none of them. When I think about girls and school I often think about the girl who harassed me though, most attention I got. Yes I was a dork!

Naa I just walked out, I think I did push him over though? And the girls heard me? Anyway they kept saying they knew me in school before when I remember... none of them. When I think about girls and school I often think about the girl who harassed me though, most attention I got. Yes I was a dork!
Nothing wrong with being a dork!

Nothing wrong with being a dork!
No one asks about the harassment -.- it's not a massive deal (maybe I feel I need to say it? Anyway there is much worse than what I went through) and tell that to my teen self, tell that to my 8 year old self that spent half a school day in the opticians, and the other half being laughed at for my specs

No one asks about the harassment -.- it's not a massive deal (maybe I feel I need to say it? Anyway there is much worse than what I went through) and tell that to my teen self, tell that to my 8 year old self that spent half a school day in the opticians, and the other half being laughed at for my specs
What harassment did you go through?
Perspective changes as you age, I’m sure an 8 year old wouldn’t agree, especially after the being laughed at for wearing glasses, sadly kids are pretty cruel. To be fair people of any age can be pretty cruel.

What harassment did you go through?
Perspective changes as you age, I’m sure an 8 year old wouldn’t agree, especially after the being laughed at for wearing glasses, sadly kids are pretty cruel. To be fair people of any age can be pretty cruel.
Well I feel I have to say sorry for mentioning the harassment thing, the glasses thing was tough that day but I got the same treatment anyone with glasses has after that, the harassment, I did mention something about the girl before, looked good, acted as dumb as her cousin (And people around town were pretty attached to cousins back then) but -.- waiting for virtually every class I had with her to start, she would pinch my bum. She would laugh, chasing me around, having everyone laugh with her. These days that would be sexual harassment and she would lose a lot more than I thought she'd deserve, but back then I thought if I told anyone they'd dismiss it as a joke

Back