The General Conversation Area

You know what else ticks me the Hell off? Couriers that lose your order!

Is it so hard to transport an order fom point A to point B without it going AWOL? Apparently not...

Umm...all of it! :p
Couriers can suck. My personal record; 4 failed orders. Two cases of it going awol one case of it getting damaged and one case of them sending the wrong thing.

Ummm... you can have it all if you come over. I’m only willing to post a slice.

Yes. Yes, they are. No wonder I hate... stuff.

Oh, dear. What's gone missing? Not your art stuff, I hope...

I just hate the fact that some a$$hat somewhere has predetermined what apps I need in my life!

Yeah, my art stuff :( I got the marker pens I told you about, but the coloured pencils never turned up. Stocked in a fullfilment centre in Manchester so it's not like they were coming from a great distance, but the handlers must have misplaced it. Wanted a replacement but since they were 3rd party seller items I had to get a refund (which I now have), so, I'm just having a browse on Amazon to see what I can get.

I hate couriers, they just, don't give any s**ts! It doesn't matter how small the order is, you just look after it! Honestly you should have seen some of the stuff that turned up damaged when I worked for Debenhams, it was shocking!

Couriers can suck. My personal record; 4 failed orders. Two cases of it going awol one case of it getting damaged and one case of them sending the wrong thing.

Ummm... you can have it all if you come over. I’m only willing to post a slice.

I've had those sorts of issues in the past too. It also bothers me when 3rd party sellers don't update their product catalogue, so you end up getting something different to the image that they're advertising.

I laughed at that. Got an image now of fruitcake crumbling through my letter box XD

I just hate the fact that some a$$hat somewhere has predetermined what apps I need in my life!

Yeah, my art stuff :( I got the marker pens I told you about, but the coloured pencils never turned up. Stocked in a fullfilment centre in Manchester so it's not like they were coming from a great distance, but the handlers must have misplaced it. Wanted a replacement but since they were 3rd party seller items I had to get a refund (which I now have), so, I'm just having a browse on Amazon to see what I can get.

I hate couriers, they just, don't give any s**ts! It doesn't matter how small the order is, you just look after it! Honestly you should have seen some of the stuff that turned up damaged when I worked for Debenhams, it was shocking!

I've had those sorts of issues in the past too. It also bothers me when 3rd party sellers don't update their product catalogue, so you end up getting something different to the image that they're advertising.

I laughed at that. Got an image now of fruitcake crumbling through my letter box XD
If it helps I can precrumble it.

Aw, for f*ck sake. 😫
I literally don't know what to say, Aya. That's just awful.

Is there anything equivalent on Amazon?

Ah, it's cool dude. It's not Amazon's fault, and they refunded without fuss, it's the courier's in this case, just incompetence! Usually if there's an issue with the order, you get some corespondence, so you iknow what's going on, but once it's in the hands of the courier with no tracking info, it's in the lap of the Gods XD

I'm just having a look now actually, I'm just thinking more as to what I'm going to use and get the most out of.

If it helps I can precrumble it.

I had to read that a few times before it registered, and now I can't stop laughing XD I've never sen precrumble written down!

Well, it's still fruit cake at the end of the day, and if anything, it will be the perfect visual metaphor for my life right now. Either that or a Nature Valley Granola Bar...completely falling apart XD

Ah, it's cool dude. It's not Amazon's fault, and they refunded without fuss, it's the courier's in this case, just incompetence! Usually if there's an issue with the order, you get some corespondence, so you iknow what's going on, but once it's in the hands of the courier with no tracking info, it's in the lap of the Gods XD

I'm just having a look now actually, I'm just thinking more as to what I'm going to use and get the most out of.

I had to read that a few times before it registered, and now I can't stop laughing XD I've never sen precrumble written down!

Well, it's still fruit cake at the end of the day, and if anything, it will be the perfect visual metaphor for my life right now. Either that or a Nature Valley Granola Bar...completely falling apart XD
I’ll help out. You want to buy art stuff!

Re: courier damage. Check out what Royal Mail did to the box that my original copy of Your Name deluxe edition was sent in:
UK Anime Distributor - Anime Limited Discussion Thread

The contents were damaged, too, of course.
I had similar once from myhermes, had a rather large box of anime turn up, it had a couple dented corners and a large v shaped gouge in the side where a heavy box clearly smacked it around. Did get a bit of compensation though, which I used to buy more anime.

Nah. They know it can cause damage, they simply don’t care. It’s not their stuff so they couldn’t care less.

I know, and it's that attitude I don't like. Someone has paid money for an order, and even though it's not their's (the couriers), they should treat it as if it was their own. I'm sure they don't like it when *they* order stuff and it turns up like that (Neil's order). The point is, it could be a Hungarian goose down 15tog duvet in the order, it doesn't then mean that they can chuck it around just becasue the contents are soft; it's still someone's property!

I know, and it's that attitude I don't like. Someone has paid money for an order, and even though it's not their's (the couriers), they should treat it as if it was their own. I'm sure they don't like it when *they* order stuff and it turns up like that (Neil's order). The point is, it could be a Hungarian goose down 15tog duvet in the order, it doesn't then mean that they can chuck it around just becasue the contents are soft; it's still someone's property!
Oh I totally agree with you I just don’t see their attitudes changing. Doubt there’s any repercussion for them damaging stuff so there’s nothing stopping them from being dicks.

Back