The Gaming News Thread (for news that doesn't need a thread)

Hehe...already beat you to it....posted this a couple of posts before yours.
Nice, yeah if it sells well then very much so as both 3 and 4 are huge.

Plenty of time for others to play the sky trilogy and Crossbell games as they are very much needed for CS3 and 4.

I've subbed the opening of CS if you are interested just let me know and I'll link to it in a spoiler.

So I had a quick look at what the 'Intimacy Mode' was, and it's basically you spraying water at the cast and the whole hand stuff. I honestly thought the hand would have been removed back when it was modified in Estival Versus. These cuts are due to a new policy from Sony.

The dressing room and diorama stuff will remain intact. Here's an example of the mode from Peach Beach Splash:

To be clear nothing Xseed could do as they are respecting Sony's decision as cancelling it would be a loss they more than likely can't take overall.
The amount of crap they are getting over this is pretty pathetic.

Lol oh boy the Rtx 2070 has not been getting good reviews and what a **** show this new gen of video cards has been with a over hyped release with hardware that's not ready and with tech that's not ready but people fell for the marketing bs hook line and sinker.

Lol oh boy the Rtx 2070 has not been getting good reviews and what a **** show this new gen of video cards has been with a over hyped release with hardware that's not ready and with tech that's not ready but people fell for the marketing bs hook line and sinker.
the past few generations they weren't doing something new, they could focus on more performance, now they have something new it just isn't ready in the same timeframe as the usual release

I've struggled to really get into Rockstar games. I've had fun messing g around In GTA but anything mission or story related has ne Er made me care.

Interesting info on My Hero One's Justice not receiving a dub. According to Colleen Clinkenbeard, director of MHA's duh (and voice of Momo), they were approached to do it by Nam o by logistical issues got in the way. Gives me hope that it will happen for a future game. Still skipping this one though.

Link

PlayStation Classic full game line-up announced:

• Battle Arena Toshinden
  • Cool Boarders 2
  • Destruction Derby
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Grand Theft Auto
  • Intelligent Qube
  • Jumping Flash!
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Mr. Driller
  • Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee
  • Rayman
  • Resident Evil Director’s Cut
  • Revelations: Persona
  • Ridge Racer Type 4
  • Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
  • Syphon Filter
  • Tekken 3
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six
  • Twisted Metal
  • Wild Arms

Link

SuperSmash Bros. Ultimate Nintendo Direct broadcasting tomorrow at 1400 GMT.

This will be the last one before launch, expect the last few characters reveals and details on more gameplay modes. The stream will be around 40 minutes long.

Shame the Grinch leak wasn't real but not surprising. Though they should have switched the character reveals from the last two directs around so they could finish on a higher note, I've seen many echo these thoughts.

Seeing people get angry about the Piranha Plant getting into the game makes me so very sad. These left field WTF characters are what make Smash Bros great, or they always were the inclusions I loved the most.

Mr. Game and Watch, ROB and Duck Hunt Dog are all really fun additions. Not everything has to be some third party guest or yet another RPG sword wielder. My teen self playing Melee back in the day would have LOVED this and the adult me in his 30's now loves it so much more than half the characters most people seem to want.

The more classic actual Nintendo characters they can cram in the better imo. I think the inclusions of Cloud and Snake over the years have sent people abit crazy when it comes to third party wants. I don't know.

I would have loved to see Mach Rider and Geno make the cut personally. Maybe they'll come via the DLC.

Never believed the Grinch leak myself, the guys story on how he got the info never added uo. And it seemed too fanservicey. I had a feeling that there would be more Waluigis and not everyone's demands would be met.

Many were saying there should have been more characters when Sakurai said flat out that we shouldn't. The biggest disappointkejt for ke eas Shadow but I'll live with it. Maybe another Sonic character for DLC like say Eggman?

Never ever gottej where Heno's fandok came from. A character who only had one major appearance. I can think of tons of other Nintendo or third party video game character more noteworthy. It isn't, that I dislike that character or anything nor would I be upset if he was there but it still confuses me as I normally do understand these character requests.

Like say Banjo, I get that one though I don't see it happening unless Nintendo gets a new Banjo game on Switch or we see rereleases of the N64 games on an N64 classic. They wouldn't want to advertise him otherwise.

Back