The Gaming News Thread (for news that doesn't need a thread)

EQqcdxNWkAI4sPB

Shin Sakura Wars is coming to the west from SEGA for PlayStation 4 on 28th April.

Pre-orders are available on Amazon UK as a launch edition, which features reversible artwork and sticker set.

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)
Hopefully they don't fudge up the reversible cover like Judgment!

Looks amazing. Seems to be set around the same time as Vinland Saga. Certainly the King seems to be Aethelred the Unready who was the English king at the time of Vinland Saga (well the part in England the anime covered).

After a delay caused by the global situation, the Turbografx 16 Mini now has an official release date for US territory with 22nd May 2020. I expect a similar release window for the PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini which is the UK/EU version of the design.

Both platforms include the same list of games and also Japanese versions of classics including Snatcher, Ys Books I & II, the extremely rare game Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire, and many more.

(disclaimer: Both links are affiliated)

PlayStation 5 has been fully unveiled, with both a disc drive edition (aka a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player) and a PlayStation 5AD edition.

EaQsP3EUwAA8fOr

Also revealed were a ton of big titles, including Ghostwire: Tokyo, HITMAN III, Oddworld: Soulstorm, Resident Evil Village (Resi 8) and a remake of FROM SOFTWARE's Demon's Souls by Bluepoint Games (Shadow of the Colossus). PlayStation first party exclusives include Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Gran Turismo 7, Horizon: Forbidden West, Sackboy: A Big Adventure (Little Big Planet spin-off) and Astro's Playroom (new instalment in the Astro Bot VR series).

Last of Us Part 2 is at 96 on metacritic after 79 reviews! Can't wait to finally get my hands on it! 😊
Wonder what happened with the leak then. Saw people slating it. Of course I avoided it like the plague, so don't know anything about what exactly was leaked or why people were saying it was bad. Maybe it wasn't the full game, or just Xbots using it to rubbish it knowing most PlayStation fans would avoid them, or anti-LGBT/feminism people who don't like a gay female lead!

Back