The Gaming News Thread (for news that doesn't need a thread)

The legend of heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 demo is out on the PSN for anyone interested.

You can grind the demo and save before the final demo boss to make a carry over save for the full game.

It is best to have played or watched the previous games to understand everything since a lot gets brought up, referenced and resolved in CS3 and 4 from all previous arc's.

If anyone needs any help just let me know on here or the Discord.
Played the demo and its great, can't wait for the full game.

Awesome, what did you think of the new cast and what you seen so far?
The combat system is completely different and will take a while to get used to. As from what little i've seen of the new cast i like them, especially Kurt and Orlando. But i do like the originl Class VII a lot and can't wait for them to make their proper appearance.

The combat system is completely different and will take a while to get used to. As from what little i've seen of the new cast i like them, especially Kurt and Orlando. But i do like the originl Class VII a lot and can't wait for them to make their proper appearance.
Nice, Kurt is interesting and Randy ( Orlando ) Is from the Crossbell games so if you played / watched them you are going to get a good laugh and link things pretty well.

What do you think of the new school idea and I'm looking forward to Musse and Altina the most.

Nice, Kurt is interesting and Randy ( Orlando ) Is from the Crossbell games so if you played / watched them you are going to get a good laugh and link things pretty well.

What do you think of the new school idea and I'm looking forward to Musse and Altina the most.
I like the new school and the fact its for trash (as Le Guin said) and hopefully they'll go to different parts of Erebonia. I'll see about Musse and i've liked Altina from the previous games.

I like the new school and the fact its for trash (as Le Guin said) and hopefully they'll go to different parts of Erebonia. I'll see about Musse and i've liked Altina from the previous games.
Oh yeah it is and just wait till you see Aurelia in action ha ha ha ha.
It will as it will address certain things from all the previous games over this game and the next.
Including the places where the other half of class 7 went in CS1.

I'd say aim for Altina's bonding events any chance you get in CS3 since like Millium in CS1 and 2 some info and events are locked behind bonding events which kinda irksome.
I've the CS3 opening subbed if you are interested also.

The Last of Us Remastered is one of the PS Plus games for October. If you've got a Plus account and haven't played this game, it's a must! The online is excellent too!

If you're a PS owner and haven't already brought/played TLOU, what are you doing with your life!?

Agree about the multiplayer. Hope they announce something for Part 2 soon.

Last edited:
Time to see what all the praise was about then. I have a bunch of free PS Plus games still to play from previous months.

Yeah I heard that yesterday 😢
Seems it's still coming though, either a separate thing or as a theory I heard yesterday released with the inevitable PS5 Remaster. Part of the theory is that as we're so close to the end of PS4 they wanted to concentrate on the single player to get it out ASAP.

New trailer for Persona 5 Scramble, the sequel to Persona 5 that takes place half a year later. Coming to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in Japan on 20th February 2020. This is developed by Koei Tecmo and is a Dynasty Warriors spin-off, though don't let that put you off as it's similar to Dragon Quest Heroes where they experiment with the Musou genre and others.

EHnMrrZUYAAf1pG.png

P5S-Switch-Box-Art.jpg

Back