The Gaming News Thread (for news that doesn't need a thread)

Re: The Gaming News Thread (for news that doesn't need a thr

Not played Destiny for ages but this will no doubt pull me and a few mates back for a short time. I just remember I got sick of trying to grind light levels to hit max and went back to Final Fantasy XIV.

Berserk Musou confirmed

As the trailer below shows, the musou game has been confirmed as Berserk musou. Please be advised, the trailer below is very NSFW so do be cautious hence why i'm not linking it normally.

Trailer

Basically, i don't care what anyone else says. I'm so glad it's Berserk. It's basicaly a match made in heaven!

Arbalest said:
Berserk Musou confirmed

As the trailer below shows, the musou game has been confirmed as Berserk musou. Please be advised, the trailer below is very NSFW so do be cautious hence why i'm not linking it normally.

Trailer

Basically, i don't care what anyone else says. I'm so glad it's Berserk. It's basicaly a match made in heaven!

Berserk for PS3 (Japan only), PS4, Vita and Steam (Western zones only). Nice.

The localised trailer kept the logo used from the Golden Age Movie Trilogy which still works imo.

NormanicGrav said:
Arbalest said:
Berserk Musou confirmed

Trailer

Berserk for PS3 (Japan only), PS4, Vita and Steam (Western zones only). Nice.

The localised trailer kept the logo used from the Golden Age Movie Trilogy which still works imo.

Oh wow, a localisation confirmation right off the bat. Didn't see that! Really hope it hits in 2016 like in Japan. I suppose we won't know until Japan nails down a solid date.

First screenshots of the Berserk musou game have come out via magazine

ClZ8LRsWIAAj3Gq.jpg

Looks pretty fantastic! Can't wait to see it in motion.

Heads up that VA-11 Hall-A is up on Steam tomorrow. I'm smitten by a combination of it's details, so thought I'd share.

S'a demo here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rena Ryuugu said:
Majora's Mask will be heading to the Wii U Virtual Console on Thursday.

That's pretty good, and may suit those that want to play the original rather than the 3DS version(though that version is probably the definitive). Still, easily one of the most underrated zelda games that i think people should really try out. it's very different in tone and style to other zelda titles.

Arbalest said:
Rena Ryuugu said:

That's pretty good, and may suit those that want to play the original rather than the 3DS version(though that version is probably the definitive). Still, easily one of the most underrated zelda games that i think people should really try out. it's very different in tone and style to other zelda titles.

I love Majora's Mask, I played the GC collection version so I'm looking forward to playing the orignal version. I will get the 3DS version once I beat that ^^

NoSurprises said:
Heads up that VA-11 Hall-A is up on Steam tomorrow. I'm smitten by a combination of it's details, so thought I'd share.

S'a demo here.

seen this a few times before, might give it a whirl

A new Berserk game trailer with a tiny glimpse of gameplay. Somewhat NSFW....

[spoilerbutton]
[/spoilerbutton]

Comcept and Armature Studio's ReCore's UK release has seemingly been pushed back to December 16th according to an email I got from Amazon. I'm most disappointed, but it works out better financially, so I shan't complain too much.

Edit: Now it's been moved back to September 16th, what the?

Rena Ryuugu said:

Nice. Recently played Majora's Mask on a friends 3DS and ordered a 2DS just so I could play all the Zelda games. Planning to get the Wii U for the other ones. The new Zelda game was easily my favourite game from a lacklustre E3 (besides maybe Mankind Divided).

Buzzkillington said:
A new Berserk game trailer with a tiny glimpse of gameplay. Somewhat NSFW....

[spoilerbutton]
[/spoilerbutton]

The graphics look sweet, but I can't bring myself to get excited for a Omega Force game.

Jatz said:
Rena Ryuugu said:

Nice. Recently played Majora's Mask on a friends 3DS and ordered a 2DS just so I could play all the Zelda games. Planning to get the Wii U for the other ones. The new Zelda game was easily my favourite game from a lacklustre E3 (besides maybe Mankind Divided).

You are in for a treat, as they are all such good games ^_^

Dragon's Crown has been delisted off the EU PSN.

As a result of the falling out between Atlus and NIS America Europe, Dragon's Crown has expired and will no longer be available for Europe.

The PSN digital downloads have now been delisted and physical copies will soon go out of print.

The good news is that you'll be able to access the game by importing a US copy or downloading it via US PSN.

Story mode is coming to Street Fighter V tomorrow.

2K has announced the Bioshock collection for PS4, XB1 and PC and will come out this year on September 16th.

Rena Ryuugu said:
Story mode is coming to Street Fighter V tomorrow.
I'm so excited, not because I care about a story mode in a fighting game (because I really don't) but because I get to see this lady in action.....

[spoilerbutton]
Cl90-UqVAAEJeKp.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
Waifu for laifu!!!! lol

I wasn't feeling her new costume in the cutscene art when the game first came out, but I love how she turned out (I know some people are upset about covering up her skin with the black thing, but I think it looks much better), I still hope her old costume is available at some point though.

Also Ibuki comes out, who is another one of my Street Fighter mains so yeah, looking forward to it.

Rena Ryuugu said:
2K has announced the Bioshock collection for PS4, XB1 and PC and will come out this year on September 16th.
As for this, apparently if you currently have them on PC you get a free upgrade to the new remasters (Skyrim is doing the same) so I just picked up 1 & 2 from the steam sale.

I'm really excited to play as Juri in the story mode <3 I'm looking forward to Ibuki as she will be main while waiting for Juri.

I'm love the Bioshock games, so I can't wait to go through them again.

NormanicGrav said:
As a result of the falling out between Atlus and NIS America Europe, Dragon's Crown has expired and will no longer be available for Europe.

The PSN digital downloads have now been delisted and physical copies will soon go out of print.

The good news is that you'll be able to access the game by importing a US copy or downloading it via US PSN.

Atlus are going to publish Dragon Crown themselves in the EU, so it will return to PSN in the near future.

Back