It's that time already :p Games I have beaten in 2018:

1. Gravity Rush remastered - Platinum also achieved
  2. Nights of Azure 2
  3. Killzone 2
  4. Code Realize: guardian of rebirth
  5. Fallout Shelter - platinum also achieved
  6. Bioshock 2 again - platinum also achieved
  7. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - platinum also achieved
  8. Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (Vita) - story mode cleared with at least 1 character
  9. Nitroplus blasterz: Heroine's Infinite Duel - platinum also achieved
  10. Batman the Telltale game - platinum also achieved
  11. Rayman Legends
  12. Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly
  13. Tokyo Tattoo Girls
  14. Under Night In-birth exe:late - platinum also achieved
  15. Period Cube: Shackles of Amadeus
  16. Bioshock Infinite again - platinum also achieved
  17. Life is Strange: Before the storm - platinum also achieved
  18. Kingdom Hearts - platinum also achieved
So 3 more games completed than last year, but my backlog seems to be evergrowing and I have been playing a lot of Overwatch. I haven't even completed any of my switch games yet lol

Ah to be a student again! You're in your final year aren't you? How many hours of lectures do you have? I had the grand total of 10 in my final year!
I am indeed. In my second to last term now. We don’t really have lectures in third year, it’s basically come in, work on articles and features plus the magazine and do dissertation work on the side. I did most of my gaming this year during the summer and second year, wherein work was quite easy compared to final year!

This year's progress started out pretty strong then I got busy with work. But never-the-less I managed to finish at least 33 games.

The results are:
  • #01 | Yakuza: Dead Souls (PS3)
  • #02 | Saints Row 2 (PS3)
  • #03 | Sengoku Basara HD (PS3)
  • #04 | Sengoku Basara 2 HD (PS3)
  • #05 | Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (PS4)
  • #06 | Corpse Party: BloodCovered Repeated Fear (Vita)
  • #07 | Corpse Party: Book of Shadows (Vita)
  • #08 | Corpse Party: Blood Drive (Vita) [Platinum]
  • #09 | Soul Sacrifice (Vita)
  • #10 | Persona 5 (PS4) [Platinum]
  • #11 | Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX (3DS)
  • #12 | Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Arcade Future Tone (English Version) (PS4)
  • #13 | Mobile Suit Gundam Side Stories (PS3)
  • #14 | Strider Hiryu (PS3)
  • #15 | God of War Ascension (PS3)
  • #16 | Heavenly Sword (PS3)
  • #17 | Far Cry 3 (PS3)
  • #18 | Mafia II (PS3)
  • #19 | Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (PS4)
  • #20 | Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS4)
  • #21 | Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (PS4)
  • #22 | Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (PS4)
  • #23 | Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD (PS3)
  • #24 | Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (PS4)
  • #25 | Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep A Fragmentary Passage (PS4)
  • #26 | God of War III Remastered (PS4)
  • #27 | ZONE OF THE ENDERS The 2nd RUNNER: M∀RS (PS4)
  • #28 | God of War (PS4)
  • #29 | Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (PS4)
  • #30 | Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (PS4) [Platinum]
  • #31 | Persona 4: Dancing All Night (Japanese Version) (PS4) [Platinum]
  • #32 | Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X (PS4)
  • #33 | Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) [Platinum]
This year's most notable completions include the entire Corpse Party series on PlayStation Portable/Vita as well as the entire Kingdom Hearts franchise on PlayStation prior to the upcoming main third installment. Most impressive completion is Persona 5 which went from a 94 hours 10 minutes playthrough to a whopping 144 hours 28 minutes to get the Platinum trophy. I also finished a few Japanese imports including Sengoku Basara HD, Strider Hiryu, Gundam Side Stories and Persona 4: Dancing All Night.

My backlog so far:
Nintendo 3DS:
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
Tales of the Abyss

PlayStation 3:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Catherine
Dragon's Crown
Drakengard 3
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

Eternal Sonata
Folklore
Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Jak II
Jak 3

Lollipop Chainsaw
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
Sly Cooper
Sly 2
Sly 3
Soul Calibur V
Tales of Xillia 2
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord
White Knight Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles II

PlayStation 4:
Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
Chaos;Child
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
Gal*Gun: Double Peace
GOD EATER Resurrection
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst
Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-

.hack//G.U. Vol.1: Rebirth
.hack//G.U. Vol.2: Reminisce
.hack//G.U. Vol.3: Redemption
.hack//G.U. Vol.4: Reconnection
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash!
Shining Resonance: Refrain
Star Ocean V: Integrity and Faithlessness
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
Tales of Zestiria
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Ys Origin
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma

PlayStation Vita:
Bullet Girls
Demon Gaze
Freedom Wars
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3
Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
Muv-Luv
Muv-Luv Alternative
Superdimension Neptune vs SEGA Hard Girls
Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni

Steam:
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky First Chapter
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter
Ys Chronicles I
Ys Chronicles II

Most impressive completion is Persona 5 which went from a 94 hours 10 minutes playthrough to a whopping 144 hours 28 minutes to get the Platinum trophy.

Reminds me why I quit trophy hunting a couple of years ago after getting my 50th. 😅

I mean, it wasnt all bad. As much as a lot of games were incredibly tedious to grind, there was also a few that getting the trophies helped further enhanced my enjoyment of the game. Witcher 3 being a prime example.

I dont miss it though.

Last edited:
The Walking Dead: Michonne
My Name is Mayo
Senran Kagura Estival Versus
Goosebumps: The Game
Grim Fandango Remastered
LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7
LEGO Jurassic World
Jurassic Park: The Intruder
Nurse Love Addiction
Batman: The Enemy Within
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
Life is Strange
The Wolf Among Us
Minecraft: Story Mode
Life is Strange: Before the Storm
LEGO The Incredibles
Bad Apple Wars
Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2
Little Adventure on the Prairie
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse
Nekopara Vol. 1

If the game had a platinum, I got it - either way, I've got 100% of the trophies in all these!

I don't know. I recall clearing a chunk of 360 RPGs, some PS4, DS/3DS titles but I couldn't make a full list as I don't keep track though thanks to Gemsy's avatar I can recall Last Remnant being one such title

Work+Kids= no time for "real" games. How I miss finishing school, grabbing something to eat then disappearing into my room emerging only to use the bathroom.

I remember getting so engrossed in Suikoden 2 that it was still chugging away at 2am, that was 18 years ago now.

2018 :
January: Daxter

March: Dragon Ball FighterZ(PS4)

April:
Spyro 1(Re-play,Vita)

Steins;Gate (Vita)

May:
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (Vita)
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc(Vita)

June: Kirby Star Allies(Switch)

July:
Spyro 2(Vita)-replay

September:
Steins;Gate 0 (Vita)

November:
Spyro Reignited Trilogy(PS4 ,all games, all achievements)

December 30th 2018:
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (PS4 First playthrough, Beginners mode.)
Took me years to get around and do KH 1 and 2 .Strangely completed 358/2 days first lol around 2010. with only playing snippets of 1 and 2 on the PS2 years before.Games are beautiful and the music is gorgeous.

Currently playing as of December 31st 2018:
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep(PS4 Standard mode Terra first.)

2018 had me finish 24 games. I wish i could run through them all now since i stupidly forgot to note them all down, but there was so many gems last year, i was able to get through a lot more than i originally expected. Highlights for me where Spiderman(PS4), Furi(PC), Octopath Traveller(Switch), Smash Brothers(Switch) - and so many more.

2019 has got off to a great start so far with two down.

1. Devil May Cry 4(PC)
2. Dead Cells(PC) - okay kinda cheating, but until they add in the next section, i'm more or less done with it.

Aim is again to hit 52, but i've got more time to play with this year so i'm adamant i can hit it this time!

I had a new record when it came to amount of games i beat during year. Getting VR though helped a lot because lot of those VR games i beat towards the end of the year were fairly short.

1.Firewatch (PS4)
2.South Park: Fractured But Whole (PS4)
3.Just Cause 3 Gold Edition (PS4)
4.Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (PS4)
5.Resident Evil 7 (PS4)
6.Spelunker Party! (Co-Op on Switch)
7.Wolfenstein 2 (PS4)
8.Rayman legends (Co-Op on Switch)
9.Mafia 3 (PS4)
10. Nine Parchments (Co-Op on Switch)
11.Asscreed: Origins (PS4)
12.Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds (Co-op on switch)
13.SOTC (PS4)
14.Mercenary Kings (Co-op on switch)
15.Monster Hunter: World (PS4)
16.Ni No Kuni 2 (PS4)
17.Gauntlet Dark Legacy (Co-Op)
18.Shadow Tower Abyss (PS2)
19.Genji (PS2)
20.Phantom Breaker (oikea 11)
21.Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii game on Wii U)
22.Ratchet And Clank (PS4)
23.Disgaea 5 (PS4)
24.Obscure (PS2 Co-Op)
25.Farcry 5 (PS4)
26.Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun (Co-Op)(PS2)
27.Trine: Enchanted Edition (PS4)
28.God Of War (PS4)
29.Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Co-Op)
30.Conflict Global Terrorism (Co-Op) (PS2)
31.Aragami (Co-Op) (PS4)
32.Tales From Berseria (PS4)
33.Fire Emblem Warriors (3DS)
34.Seiken Densetsu 3 (Co-Op) (SNES emulator)
35.Onechanbara Z2: Chaos (PS4)
36.Overcooked (Co-Op) (Switch)
37.Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PS4)
38.Detroit Become Human (PS4)
39.Metro: Last Light (PS4)
40.A.O.T 2 (PS4)
41.Dark Souls HD (PS4)
42.Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Co-Op)(Switch)
43.Overcooked 2 (PS4)
44.Owlboy (PS4)
45.Miku (PS4)
46.Uncharted: Lost Legacy (PS4)
47.Titan Quest (Co-op) (Switch)
48.Need for Speed: Payback (PS4)
49.Kirby Star Allies (Co-Op) (Switch)
50.Sims 4 (PS4)
51.Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle (Co-Op)(Switch)
52.Hollow Knight (PS4)
53.Yakuza Kiwami (PS4)
54.Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PS4)
55.Life is Strange: Before the Storm (PS4)
56.Friday 13th (PS4)
57.Spider-Man (PS4)
58.Strange Brigade (PS4)
59.Dying Light: Enchanted Edition (Co-Op)
60.Nobunaga's ambition taishi (PS4)
61.Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (VR)
62.Here They Lie (VR)
63.The American Dream (VR)
64.Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight (PS4)
65.Fallout 76 (PS4)
66.Blasters of the Universe (VR)
67.Moss (VR)
68.Persona 4 DAN (PS4)
69.Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight
70.Dead Secret (VR)

I got my first 100%/platinum trophy of 2019 earlier, with Lego Marvel Super Heroes. I started it in 2015, so I took my time.

It was a lot of fun, with loads to do, as Lego games generally are. As it usually goes with these games, it got a bit monotonous towards the end (which is why I took so long to finish it off), but I loved the feeling of satisfaction I got when I finally finished it!

Also good was the realisation that bunch of the races (the worst part of Lego games) still showing on my map were actually DLC races that didn't unlock anything and weren't necessary for 100% completion, so I could just ignore them. Wonderful!

The sinking city - 6.5/10

There is a problem coming with this game. I would really really like to love this game but you have to be aware that it is not coming from a big budget studio ( Frogwares = Ukrainian developer) and it has some flawes that I simply cannot overlook.
Please be aware that this is a game based on the Lovecraft books. "Shadow over insmouth" and the "Cthulhu" story lines are coming up right away while I am writing this. As someone that can enjoy smaller budget titles and especially is intrigued if it comes to Lovecraft lore, I was picking up the game almost at day one.

The world they created and the atmosphere of this game is definitely its unique selling point. It drags you in and the first couple of hours went by in no time. You have to clear certain cases as a privat detective in an open world scenario and the world itself feels rotten, hopeless yet still active with a society that is having their everyday live.

Besides this plus side the gameplay and especially the gunplay / fighting sections are the down side. It truely feels stiff with no impact of smacking a shovel in a monsters face (and you are doing this quite a lot to save bullets :D ). It is also no Metal Gear where you can sneak around and dont get noticed. You will and have to fight.

The backbone is the overall story and I enjoyed it to the end. There are some tedious tasks but I think almost every game hase those.
So what can I say - If you are into Lovecraft and the world he created I would actually give it a go. Discover the world for yourself. If you are not familiar it will be hard to overlook the problems.

Cinematic Trailer
IGN Review with Gameplay

Most recent game i beat was Ratchet & Clank(PS4) - which brought my total up to 21 this year so far. A bit slower than i had anticipated, still on track to complete minimum 30, but i really wanted to hit that 52...Hopefully i can still get a lot more completions this week with it being my week(to 2 weeks) off. Next up on my list is Yooka-Laylee and Nioh, the former i'm still to start, the latter i'm already 60 percent-ish into it(i just finished Kyoto), so i can only assume i've not got too much left to tackle before it's all done.

@Arbalest - I hope Ratchet & Clank was also a blast for you. The groovitron weapon was just an absolute blast to use. Even on boss enemies. :D I think I cant remember having that much fun battling a last boss in a game. Most of the time they are kind of tedious (despite the story build up)...
I hope now that Insominac games was bought / included into Sony´s first party developers that they are able to focus on a new ratchet and clank game after Spiderman 2. Fingers crossed!

@Arbalest - I hope Ratchet & Clank was also a blast for you. The groovitron weapon was just an absolute blast to use. Even on boss enemies. :D I think I cant remember having that much fun battling a last boss in a game. Most of the time they are kind of tedious (despite the story build up)...
I hope now that Insominac games was bought / included into Sony´s first party developers that they are able to focus on a new ratchet and clank game after Spiderman 2. Fingers crossed!

It was fun! I played all of the originals way back in the day and so on, so more groovitron was welcome. Sheepinator was great to have back too, but i liked the chicken ray a little more..... - my only gripe is that they cut back a lot of the original game for this, so it feels definitely like a retelling/reboot, but some of the interesting worlds and story elements could've had more there. Oh well, still a strong title

Game #24: Nioh(PS4) - Took me a good while to get this one down, but man was it satisfying. After a while you get to the point where you are confident in your dodge, dash, attack routine that it becomes easy to beat some of the bosses, and the regular enemies become the main problem. Beat this to the end of the Epilogue, so now have the DLC to complete. That i'll cover at another time, but i think a break from Nioh is in order, and time to return back to Yakuza Kiwami 2

The 2019 progress is actually worse than 2018 by 1 title. But regardless I did go through some interesting titles along the way.

The results are:
  • January
    • #01 | Yakuza 0 (for PlayStation 4)
    • #02 | Yakuza Kiwami (for PlayStation 4)
    • #03 | Onimusha: Warlords (for PlayStation 4)
  • February
    • #04 | Kingdom Hearts III (for PlayStation 4)
  • March
    • #05 | El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (for PlayStation 3)
    • #06 | Lollipop Chainsaw (for PlayStation 3)
  • April
    • #07 | Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom (for PlayStation 4)
  • May
    • #08 | Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (for PlayStation 4) [Platinum Trophy Acquired]
    • #09 | Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (for PlayStation 4)
    • #10 | Ys I Chronicles+ (for PC/Steam)
    • #11 | Ys II Chronicles+ (for PC/Steam)
  • June
    • #12 | Spyro the Dragon HD (for PlayStation 4) [Platinum Trophy Acquired]
    • #13 | Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage HD (for PlayStation 4) [Platinum Trophy Acquired]
    • #14 | Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon HD (for PlayStation 4) [Platinum Trophy Acquired]
    • #15 | Tekken Tag Tournament HD (for PlayStation 3) [Platinum Trophy Acquired]
    • #16 | Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue (for PlayStation 3)
    • #17 | Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD (for PlayStation 3) [Platinum Trophy Acquired]
    • #18 | Taiko no Tatsujin V Version (for PlayStation Vita) [Platinum Trophy Acquired]
  • July
    • #19 | Utakumi 575 (for PlayStation Vita) [Platinum Trophy Acquired]
  • August
    • #20 | Marvel's Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps (for PlayStation 4)
    • #21 | DOOM 3 BFG Edition (for PlayStation 4)
    • #22 | DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil & The Lost Mission (for PlayStation 4)
    • #23 | Jak II: Renegade HD (for PlayStation 3) [Platinum Trophy Acquired]
    • #24 | Jak 3 HD (for PlayStation 3) [Platinum Trophy Acquired]
  • September
    • #25 | Ratchet & Clank HD (for PlayStation 3) [Platinum Trophy Acquired]
    • #26 | Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando HD (for PlayStation 3) [Platinum Trophy Acquired]
    • #27 | Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal HD (for PlayStation 3) [Platinum Trophy Acquired]
  • October
    • #28 | Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash (for PlayStation 4) [Platinum Trophy Acquired]
    • #29 | Warriors All-Stars (for PlayStation 4)
  • November
    • #30 | Star Ocean: Til the End of Time (for PlayStation 4)
    • #31 | Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (for PlayStation 4)
  • December
    • #32 | Death Stranding (for PlayStation 4)
This year's most notable completions include the classic games. We have Devil May Cry 4, DOOM 3, Jak & Daxter Trilogy, Onimusha: Warlords, Ratchet & Clank Trilogy, Spyro Trilogy, Star Ocean: Til the End of Time, and Tekken Tag Tournament. Not to mention the recent releases of both Death Stranding and Kingdom Hearts III were highlights as well as starting the year off with Yakuza 0 finally.

The most impressive completion is going back through Marvel's Spider-Man with all of the DLC and remaining trophies sorted to earn a Platinum trophy. Getting through Akiba's Trip 2 was also quite the feat due to its gameplay and multiple ending routes. The music rhythm Vita imports from Japan; Taiko no Tatsujin V Version and Utakumi 575 were both very challenging but also rewarding with both Platinum trophies acquired as well. And due to its story length, Star Ocean: Til the End of Time is another notable factor especially as I had started it back in November 2018.

My backlog is very massive, but that's primarily down to the fact that I would rather own the game sooner than later (waiting can be a gamble, especially with the current climate on physical releases).

My backlog so far:
-- PlayStation 3 -- 23 total --
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Catherine
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
Dragon's Crown
Drakengard 3
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2
Eternal Sonata
Folklore
Katamari Forever
Killzone 2
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Puppeteer
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
Siren Blood Curse
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus HD
Sly 2: Band of Thieves HD
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves HD
Soul Calibur V
Tales of Xillia 2
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord
White Knight Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles II

-- PlayStation Vita -- 14 total --
Bullet Girls
Demon Gaze
Freedom Wars
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3
Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
Muv-Luv
[VN]
Muv-Luv Alternative [VN]
Superdimension Neptune vs SEGA Hard Girls
Touch My Katamari
Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni

-- PlayStation 4 -- 53 total --
428: Shibuya Scramble [VN]
Blue Reflection
Chaos;Child
[VN]
Cyberdimension Neptunia: Four Goddesses Online
Danganronpa 1 Reload
[VN]
Danganronpa 2 Reload [VN]
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony [VN]
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
Fate/Extella Link
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
Gal*Gun: Double Peace
GOD EATER Resurrection
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst
.hack//G.U. Vol.1: Rebirth Remastered
.hack//G.U. Vol.2: Reminisce Remastered
.hack//G.U. Vol.3: Redemption Remastered
.hack//G.U. Vol.4: Reconnection
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
Megadimension Neptunia VII (Victory II)
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR (Victory II Realize)
Nights of Azure
Our World Is Ended
[VN]
Punch Line [VN]
Raging Loop [VN]
Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi
Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal
Shining Resonance: Refrain
Steins;Gate Elite
[VN]
Steins;Gate: Linear Bound Phenogram [VN]
Super Robot Wars V
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
Tales of Berseria
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of Zestiria
Tokyo Xanadu eX+
Toukiden 2
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
[VN]
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth [VN]
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
Valkyria Chronicles 4
WORLDEND SYNDROME
[VN]
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Ys Origin
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World
[VN]
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma [VN]

-- Personal Computer -- 2 total --
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky First Chapter
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter

-- Nintendo 3DS -- 2 total --
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
Tales of the Abyss

My completed games in 2019:
January 2019:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (16th January-26th January) 3.5/5
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (Cutscenes) (27th January) 2/5
Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover (Cutscenes) (27th January) 4/5

February 2019:
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD (28th January-2nd February) 2.5/5
Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth By Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage (3rd February) 3/5
Kingdom Hearts III (3rd February-13th February) 4/5
Marvel's Spider-Man (7th January-16th January, 14th February-22nd February) 3.5/5

March 2019:
Persona 4 Golden (Very easy replay) (23rd February-17th March) 4.5/5
Simpsons: Hit & Run (22nd March-23rd March) 4/5
Deltarune [Demo] (24th-25th March) 3.5/5

April 2019:
Bully: Scholarship Edition (29th March-2nd April) 4/5
Banjo Kazooie (4th April-10th April) 4/5
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (replay) (11th April-14th April) 3.5/5
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (replay) (14th April-21st April) 4/5
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (replay) (21st April-28th April) 4.5/5

May 2019:
Resident Evil 4 HD (1st May-6th May) 3.5/5
Grand Theft Auto V (Partial Replay) (6th May-17th May) 4/5

June 2019:
Yakuza Zero (Replay) (19th May-2nd June) 4/5
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Replay) (3rd June-8th June) 5/5
Hyrule Warriors-Definitive Edition (9th June-16th June) 3.5/5

July 2019:
Final Fantasy IX Digital Edition (17th June-19th June, 28th June-5th July) 4/5
Detroit Become Human (8th July-13th July) 4/5
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (14th July-15th July) 3.5/5

August 2019:
Final Fantasy X HD (Replay) (16th July-4th August) 4/5, mini games are abysmal
Final Fantasy VII PS4 (Replay) (7th August-17th August) 4.5/5

September 2019:
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (22nd September-28th September) 4/5

October 2019:
Nioh (23rd August-21st September, 29th September-12th October) 3.5/5
Resident Evil 2 Remake (16th October-26th October) 3.5/5

November 2019:
Silent Hill 2 (Replay) (30th October-2nd November) 4/5
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Replay) (3rd November-24th November) 4.5/5

December 2019:
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (Replay) (29th November-7th December) 4/5
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (Replay) (8th December-14th December) 4.5/5
Batman: Arkham Origins (15th December-23rd December) 4/5
Catherine: Full Body [Rin Route] (PS4) (28th December-31st December) 3.5/5

Back