The End Of The World On September 10th 2008

eggybob said:
Isn't there more chance of a country with nuclear capability just launching all their nukes then there is of this happening?
There's more of a chance of a country without nuclear capability suddenly nuking everyone than there is of this destroying the earth :p

judgement day is NIGH!!!

you know, i'd be laughing my socks off if everyone does die tomorrow. reason? because everyones talking about the world being destroyed. nobodies mentioned it as "the apocalypse"

My theory is...the scientists will seal themselves down in this lab. turn it on....the collective power of the mini black holes would either fizzle out or form one big hole, but either way it'll suck all the air out of the lab. therefore creating a void and all the scientists shall perish

Tachi- said:
judgement day is NIGH!!!

you know, i'd be laughing my socks off if everyone does die tomorrow. reason? because everyones talking about the world being destroyed. nobodies mentioned it as "the apocalypse"

My theory is...the scientists will seal themselves down in this lab. turn it on....the collective power of the mini black holes would either fizzle out or form one big hole, but either way it'll suck all the air out of the lab. therefore creating a void and all the scientists shall perish

Maybe though they are doing something else down there that needs the power this machine may generate? Maybe the scientists have been taken over and doing some dark and deadly experments....What? That's far more believable then the world ending tomorrow :p besides they won't seal themselves in they would have a ton of safety measures to fall back on, one of which will be quite simply and literially pulling the plug

did someone mention Worlds end? :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UuJKir9U4Po&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UuJKir9U4Po&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

look if the world ending means everyone gets a hot C.C i welcome Armageddon

Now I lay me down to sleep
Pray the lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
Pray the lord my soul to take

If it's any comfort, if we all do die, atleast we have this too look forward too

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WR2a8mccuJY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WR2a8mccuJY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sy said:
****** music? Are we all going to hell?

IN ALL HONESTY, I HOPE SO.

1 its warmer,
2 you can become a demon (much better than an angel)
but 3 you'll get your arses kicked for being a bad guy....unless you can style it out like a char from DMC

Tachi- said:
Sy said:

1 its warmer,
but 3 you'll get your arses kicked for being a bad guy....unless you can style it out like a char from DMC

Or unless you can make a deal with the devil like Ghost Rider or Spawn :p

BlackWolf said:
Tachi- said:
Sy said:

1 its warmer,

Or unless you can make a deal with the devil like Ghost Rider or Spawn :p

Either way, so long as i get a free Crimson forged for me then im fine :thumb:
but i'm still looking online for a online craftsman you deals in unusual requests. and then sending it in the post is abit of a mission. and thats all by tomorrow.
so i can slay said dragons =/

EpicLulz said:
What the hell???? why are people saying that they are uneasy??

such stupid hysteria
Hardly hysterical. You sounds more on edge with all those question marks. Are you ok?

I doubt the world will end or anything like but I'm not sure what it will mean if it works or if something goes wrong. Maybe it's all just a big hoax.

Sy said:
EpicLulz said:
What the hell???? why are people saying that they are uneasy??

such stupid hysteria
Hardly hysterical. You sounds more on edge with all those question marks. Are you ok?

I doubt the world will end or anything like but I'm not sure what it will mean if it works or if something goes wrong. Maybe it's all just a big hoax.

If it goes wrong then they will have wasted a hell of a lot of money, as for what happens if it works...wel i guess scientists will be one step closer to learning the secrets of the big bang...though if they wanted to play god that much surely they could just go and play spore

Still sounds like some sort of epic hoax to me... though I can't think of a reason why they'd want to pull something that big.

Back