The End Of The World On September 10th 2008

The only good news is bad news.

I wouldn't worry, if a black hole is actually created you'd be dead before you even know it. I better watch that episode of Soul Eater now rather than later lol

Well it's a win/win

We don't die (that's a win) and if your religious and good well it's heaven for you.

If your not religious then it's nothing so that's a draw. (Damn i draw)

It makes me wo nder why we didnt find out about this till 9 days before "The end of the world". Why did they keep it so quiet?? *X Files theme...*

Shall we bother Looting??

Why would they want to throw a large device into a black hole? Why? I thought it's would crush it before it worked properly.
And an atmosmasher for that fact... is what? Something that breaks up atoms in a molecular chain (proteens, metals etc.)?

Edit: Even worse! We're creating a Black hole on Earth?! That screams suicide!

^^ okay sod this, means i have 10 days to go out and do everything i wanted to do.....camping with the lads. drinking in teneriffe, me and amber will have to get married and conceve a child in 9 days instead of 9 months....sod it i'll just wait till the second before they turn it on and slaughter them all with true Tachi style. see them turn the soddin machine on then :twisted:

but seriously have have 1 thing to say to this quote:
"A CERN spokesman said: “It will not be producing anything that does not already happen routinely in nature.â€

Spyro201 said:
Maltos said:
This is probably all a cover up to whats really gonna be happening on that day...

Aliens!

ROFLMAO

But srsly. I actually find this quite worrying.

I'm not obsessed, what are you on about? Shuddup! >__>

But i'm sure it'll be fiiiiine. Just make sure you call your girlfriend next tuesday night :wink:

Hopefully only certain parts of the world, such as Liverpool, get wiped off the map. Fewer people equals less problems.

By the way, the article said that if the worst happened it would take 4 years for the earth to slowly be destroyed should a mini-black hole appear.

Maltos said:
Spyro201 said:
Maltos said:
This is probably all a cover up to whats really gonna be happening on that day...

Aliens!

ROFLMAO

But srsly. I actually find this quite worrying.

I'm not obsessed, what are you on about? Shuddup! >__>

But i'm sure it'll be fiiiiine. Just make sure you call your girlfriend next tuesday night :wink:

Im gonna be going over hers Wednesday night :lol: NEXT, wednesday, if I get my way :lol:

[quote="EpicLulz]Dun worry man, I remember back in the 90s when they had the same thing worlds gonna end etc, never happend. Its all paper talk to sell some more copys thats all.[/quote]

Aye I know the ones, similar to the 2012 ones?? But those werent due to man it was due to the stars :lol:

Back