Ryo Chan said:
Kezwick_Osaka said:
Ryo Chan said:
Kezwick_Osaka said:
Maxon said:
Kezwick_Osaka said:
Well, we're alive as of yet, hurrah!
How can you be so sure? ;)
Well, if we are dead than this afterlife is boring.
It's exactly the same as being alive, I was hoping there'd be giant dancing ice lollies in the the afterlife or something! :cry:

ok it's time to fess up, none of u are actually alive, i'm really in a Coma and you are all some sort of fictional beings created by subconciousness in a world created by the power of my mind

or something like that

i shall name this world Eternal bordem Sonata II
Wow, unexpected plot twist.
If that's the case... why did your subconscious make me so prone to insect bites? Do you really dislike me that much? :cry:

i feared u may try to rise up against my army of bugs, i had to weaken you
But... most bugs terrify me, if anything I'd be legging it in the other direction screaming...

then my plan worked
True but did you really have to have them biting me, when just have the flying about would work.

And @Yagami's post: Sad story and all, but, why was I not surprised?

EpicLulz said:
By the time LHC became active it had spread into millions of computer servers across the planet. Ordinary computers in office buildings, dorm rooms; everywhere. It was software; in cyberspace. There was no system core; it could not be shutdown. The attack began at 4:30 AM, just as he said it would. Judgment Day, the day the human race was almost destroyed by the technology they'd built to protect themselves. It struck hard and it struck with precision. The first casualty was /b/, the one great barrier humanity had erected contain its evil and its filth. Freed from its prison, the dark forces flooded into the rest of 4chan. But those walls would not hold. At first in trickles, and then in torrents, the darkest parts of society escaped into cyberspace at large, bringing destruction, disorder and chaos. One by one the great pillars of electronic communication became unwilling hosts to the wretched underbelly civilization had tried to ignore, until there was no place left uninfected. That day, the world became a wasteland. I should have realized it was never our destiny to stop Judgment Day, it was merely to survive it, together. The EFG knew; he tried to tell us, but I didn't want to hear it. Maybe the future has been written. I don't know; all I know is what the EFG taught me; never stop fighting. And I never will. The battle has just begun.

Um you do realize that the LHC would count as Hardware not Software right?

Robbeech90 said:
EpicLulz said:
By the time LHC became active it had spread into millions of computer servers across the planet. Ordinary computers in office buildings, dorm rooms; everywhere. It was software; in cyberspace. There was no system core; it could not be shutdown. The attack began at 4:30 AM, just as he said it would. Judgment Day, the day the human race was almost destroyed by the technology they'd built to protect themselves. It struck hard and it struck with precision. The first casualty was /b/, the one great barrier humanity had erected contain its evil and its filth. Freed from its prison, the dark forces flooded into the rest of 4chan. But those walls would not hold. At first in trickles, and then in torrents, the darkest parts of society escaped into cyberspace at large, bringing destruction, disorder and chaos. One by one the great pillars of electronic communication became unwilling hosts to the wretched underbelly civilization had tried to ignore, until there was no place left uninfected. That day, the world became a wasteland. I should have realized it was never our destiny to stop Judgment Day, it was merely to survive it, together. The EFG knew; he tried to tell us, but I didn't want to hear it. Maybe the future has been written. I don't know; all I know is what the EFG taught me; never stop fighting. And I never will. The battle has just begun.

Um you do realize that the LHC would count as Hardware not Software right?

He's just doing the Terminator spiel plus anyway the data is being transmitted to computers all around the world.

Sy said:
I've never even heard of Chris Brown. I must be out of touch with the popular music scene.

:lol: Don't Worry, He's a "produced" artist. so all his music was generated and a lyrics sheet thrown infront of him.

In the latest chapter of Gantz the world is going to end in seven days could it all be connected some how...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back