The End Of The World On September 10th 2008

Maxon said:
CitizenGeek said:
Oh look, the world is seemingly still here :]
Methinks Haruhi Suzumiya is the one responsible, and she changed something without us noticing.

all hail our true god atom

haruhicroped.jpg

Ryo Chan said:
CitizenGeek said:
Oh look, the world is seemingly still here :]

well, no one would believe me when i said they weren't colliding them today

guess i win :D

for the record i believed you :p since its not till about a month till the particles hit and then people can logically worry you know since the collider is in full effect...but still nothing will happen even when that time comes :p

Sy said:
EpicLulz said:
Oh dear, you're still very agitated I see. It's ok. Breathe.

;)

:lol:

I wasn't worried, i was rather hoping it opened a wormhole, or black hole or gate to hell. either would be fun :thumb:
*sigh* guess i have to wait for them to hit then open the demonic realm...guess i'd better get to work on that fort....and sword

Loads of people at work were saying "but what if it creates a black hole that becomes UNSTOPPABLE"

Loads of people at work need to see the ending of Spider-Man 2. Black holes and water don't mix!

but yeah, Lol! at all those "scientists" who think any danger is involved.

: /

Voddas said:
Tachi- said:
I wasn't worried, i was rather hoping it opened a wormhole, or black hole or gate to hell. either would be fun :thumb:
Tachi, didn't you know we have machines to do that for us ;)

yep :p who knows maybe they use information from this expermeint and create a ship powerful enough to traverse great distances at ease and this ship will be named...Event Horizon :twisted:

also lol at the black holes and water comment :p

Wait a month and then if you see on the news the Geneva has disapeared, then you can start to worry. The chances of a black hole being created are so slim I'ts not worth mentioning, however on that chance that it did happen, then it would only last for like a billionth of a billionth of a second before it engulfs itself again.
They know what they're doing otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. ;)

Voddas said:
Wait a month and then if you see on the news the Geneva has disapeared, then you can start to worry. The chances of a black hole being created are so slim I'ts not worth mentioning, however on that chance that it did happen, then it would only last for like a billionth of a billionth of a second before it engulfs itself again.
They know what they're doing otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. ;)

Stephen Hawking was on the news and he said that there was no danger at all, but now...don't you think the name of this thread should be changed :p it's out of date now

BlackWolf said:
Stephen Hawking was on the news and he said that there was no danger at all, but now...don't you think the name of this thread should be changed :p it's out of date now
What too? Maybe "The World will End in a Month or so?" thread :lol:

Voddas said:
BlackWolf said:
What too? Maybe "The World will End in a Month or so?" thread :lol:
How about a "The world will end in a month...no wait...a few years...or maybe a few decades...aw screw it! It ain't happening!" thread? :p
Kezwick_Osaka said:
Well, we're alive as of yet, hurrah!
How can you be so sure? ;)

Back