The End Of The World On September 10th 2008

Ryo Chan said:
also u do realise that they're only firing 1 beam tomorrow, not doing the collision right?

This is correct, they aren't doing the collisions for another month or so, hell they aren't even firing the particles in the right direction tomorrow :p

People are talking about being uneasy as if this is gonna cause the world to end but I'm not worried about that part. I don't think this will end the world or anything like that but what actually does make me uneasy about it are the implications and what it could be applied to if it is successful.

I'm not having much luck finding much info on it to be honest so I'm not really sure what they're trying to achieve by doing this. If it's simple curiosity then don't we have better things to be spending millions on?

Aion said:
So, when are we dying tomorrow exactly - What time?

True.. When they said "10th of september" they might of meant 10th of september in sydney or whatever.. Which means, we might have to wait another day *sighs*..

Anyway, is anyone actually worried about his? o_0

:roll:

They're trying to understand the power that created everything, learn how to use that power and basically enter the realm of God. I suppose they're theorizing that they'll understand everything if they can understand the beginning of all life, learning how to completely cure and not just fight diseases such as cancer.

I recall reading something about doorways opening to parallel dimensions, so it's my theory that one of the people in charge of this project is a Noein fan.

Aion said:
They're trying to understand the power that created everything, learn how to use that power and basically enter the realm of God. I suppose they're theorizing that they'll understand everything if they can understand the beginning of all life, learning how to completely cure and not just fight diseases such as cancer.

I recall reading something about doorways opening to parallel dimensions, so it's my theory that one of the people in charge of this project is a Noein fan.

Wait if they re-create the big bang (which was the single most powerful explosion in history) wouldnt that distroy the universe and replace it with another?................which is exactly the same but it just turned out we replaced the first universe with our own and ultimately resulting in the realization that we are our own God..............lol ok except for thatlastpart but still wouldnt it destroy the universe?

Sy said:
People are talking about being uneasy as if this is gonna cause the world to end but I'm not worried about that part. I don't think this will end the world or anything like that but what actually does make me uneasy about it are the implications and what it could be applied to if it is successful.

I'm not having much luck finding much info on it to be honest so I'm not really sure what they're trying to achieve by doing this. If it's simple curiosity then don't we have better things to be spending millions on?

Well, we have disabled all our cluster bombs

sounds like a good weapon to replace them with

Robbeech90 said:
Aion said:

Wait if they re-create the big bang (which was the single most powerful explosion in history) wouldnt that distroy the universe and replace it with another?................which is exactly the same but it just turned out we replaced the first universe with our own and ultimately resulting in the realization that we are our own God..............lol ok except for thatlastpart but still wouldnt it destroy the universe?

probably not if it were to create a universe it would be tiny due to the scale of the expermient so we would end up in a men in black type scenario (the ending where our universe is actually in a marble being played with by aliens) anyway with what Aion described maybe SEELE are really behind this expermient and we're about to have second impact 8 years late :p

Maltos said:
chaos said:
1 day to go, who's getting excited? =D
Moi. I wanna know when its happening. So i can freak out like a nutter.
I was actually get people to put some money on it... what time you think it's gonna happen, so far people are putting their money in the evening...

I think it could be either 12 Or 1pm. the timedifference was discussed on msn...who in the world will get to see the most of this world? we found out the ozzies have roughly a day headstart.

Back