The End Of The World On September 10th 2008

chaos said:
Nyu said:
this is going to be silly when september 11 rolls around
it always is, it always is... and if the world do not end at all, we wouldn't be here to know, would we?

True which prompts me to say this...if we die i'll give everyone money :p but it's just not going to happen we have as much to fear from this as we have to fear from a poodle

I can just imagine it now. The Earth blips out of existence........and then someone on the International Space Station turns to the other and says:

"Guess I owe you 20 bucks"

MrChom said:
I can just imagine it now. The Earth blips out of existence........and then someone on the International Space Station turns to the other and says:

Made me :lol: :p

yeah, scientists have been looking for signs of life on other planets and in space....turns out their stood watching us through a magnifying glass taking bets how long well take to destroy ourselves.

Tachi- said:
MrChom said:

Made me :lol: :p

yeah, scientists have been looking for signs of life on other planets and in space....turns out their stood watching us through a magnifying glass taking bets how long well take to destroy ourselves.

Hey if i was in their shoes i would do the exact same thing :p

Alien Bookmaker: "Okay who had the earth being sucked through a black hole in the 21st century?"
*alien puts up hand*
Alien Bookmaker: "Everyone pay the man"

you gotta listen to Europe's final countdown on repeat mode util it happens... :D

This sounds really plausible..
"Dr. Arkani-Hamed said concerning worries about the death of the Earth or universe, “Neither has any merit.â€

Thought i'd have a go at the Euromillions tomorrow. There is something like £90million+ up for grabs. Who knows, might have super luck come saturday and depressing luck come next wednesday when there is no world left to spend the money on lol!

chaos said:
you gotta listen to Europe's final countdown on repeat mode util it happens... :D

This sounds really plausible..
"Dr. Arkani-Hamed said concerning worries about the death of the Earth or universe, “Neither has any merit.â€

Spyro201 said:
I love it how we mock our own race :lol:

Lol yeh we have learn not to take threat of the end of the world siriously I'd say that if the world does end its gonna go out laughing since we wont know untill its to late^^

Back