~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I'm a Space Pirate (arr!) I decided to change my avvie to a CandyPirate. Also, I finally figured out how to transparentize the background, so goodbye boxes - hello paint.net :p and magic wands and things...

Another Stellvia avatar.

This time it's the mildly psychotic Ayaka "I'll critically injure you if you upstage me" Machida

Oh and thanks to neptune for providing me with this!

I know it's the middle of the month, but I got sick of that Ryuchi one. Staying on the Gravitation bandwagon I'm pretty sure this is Shuichi, but I mainly chose it because it looks cool :D

Mine's Roger (vocals and bass), from one of my favourite bands everrrr...Less Than Jake, who I'm FINALLY going to see next month, after missing them the last time they were here to go to the stupid school prom thing.

i was looking though some of the avatars i have on my computer and found this one. cant remember where i got it from.

roar....i'm a tiger

New avatar early this month as I'll be away on April 1st :D

This time it's Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl - my newest addiction - poking a gun at you all looking mean. Completely out of character for her, but Gunslinger Girl avatars are few and far between it seems.

Thanks to Mangaminx for finding this one though :wink:

Considering my choice of user name I was going to use this sooner or later: Ginji Amano, one of the GetBackers.

My Avatar is the effortlessly cool skysurfin robot Nirvarsh Type Zero from Eureka Seven, taken from the number 3 dvd cover and edited down.
& very nice it is too, my favourite avatar for a while now.

neptune2venus said:
My avatar (although you can't tell that well from how I resized it) is Yuna from FFX-2. :)
i could :p , i have the full size picture of yuna when she is facing like that somewhere in my folders..

Aouthough i loved my last avatar, now that i've finshed FMA ive gone for one last FMA avatar ^_^ Untill i find one of whatever the next series is i'll start ^^ This one was just cute too! lol :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back