~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
my avatar is Asuka from Tekken 5, I think it looks pretty cool, as it matches my sig.

why do people moan about people having little pictures on the side when they don't have to come to the thread and post...... :? its kinda dumb but whatever :roll:

The Sakura Alchemist said:
lol seriously why do people care?
Seriously why are you posting here and following everyone else, if you dont like the idea of talking about our avatars make a stand and dont post in here and dont talk about it

omg i never knew ppl would start a whole argument because of this...dont u have anything else to do besides making enemys i was just saying that avatars r not that important.and ill just shut up now because i can see some ppl need anger management =p.

no its just when people question forum threads which have been up for a while and people enjoy adding to we just defending stuff lol

well i guess ill just say my profile avatar is from naruto its kinda weird tho lol :lol: . i did it to show i hav a sense of humor aswell as being obnoxious 8)

The Sakura Alchemist said:
omg i never knew ppl would start a whole argument because of this...dont u have anything else to do besides making enemys i was just saying that avatars r not that important.and ill just shut up now because i can see some ppl need anger management =p.

I always find the saying " think before you act" a wise one to follow. Perhaps you shouled do the same?
And may i point out this is a " Random Chit-Chat " Thread..

Mines of me....just because...i dont rele have a reason...other than i'm bored of all the other avitars ive used lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back