Overseas The Aniplex Thread

IMG_5907.jpg

IMG_5908.jpg

16 discs im in

You honestly think a $100 release of a series that has been on the market at a far cheaper price is going to go OOP before anyone who wants one is going to have a chance to buy one?
Yes. As the OOP prices in America were far higher and I think a lot of people care which is why AoA have released it again. I think it could be as big as seller for AoA as SAO,Fate and Monogatari with the slightly lower price means they are aiming it more a casual audience. And no it wont be OOP by the time I buy set 2 in Jan but I think it could easily sell out

Yes. As the OOP prices in America were far higher and I think a lot of people care which is why AoA have released it again. I think it could be as big as seller for AoA as SAO,Fate and Monogatari with the slightly lower price means they are aiming it more a casual audience. And no it wont be OOP by the time I buy set 2 in Jan but I think it could easily sell out

I think you overestimate the demand. They haven't even said how many units they're making of if they're limited at all. I think being annoyed at the release pattern is very silly.

it's only the entitled Aniplex fanboys
Why thank you. As sorry kizumonogatari hasn't been released by anyone else, neither has the DRRx2 OVAs and sorry I love FMAB more so I actually want a collectors item of it. As I only have the two collection sets.

What are you even talking about? Why are you playing the victim yet again? I genuinely didn't even mention how you spend your money.
Because I was explaining why I aint buying them together then you went after me for moaning it was in parts on the same day. As yes I kinda agree with Jay as if they are releasing them same day why not a complete set

Back