Overseas The Aniplex Thread

Because I was explaining why I aint buying them together then you went after me for moaning it was in parts on the same day. As yes I kinda agree with Jay as if they are releasing them same day why not a complete set
Yes, because moaning is just selfish. You don't want them to release them on the same day purely because you can't afford it, even though others can, despite the fact that they'll be available for a good amount of time after the release date. You say why didn't they release a complete set, whilst also saying you like splitting the payment? Like, maybe that's why they're splitting it? You don't have to get ultra defensive and pretend I'm attacking you when I'm only trying to have a discussion.

Well I ordered both FMA:B sets the day pre-orders went up, because yes I am an Aniplex Fanboy - pant! pant! :p

I've got about 90 Aniplex releases in my collection now.
Will that include Blend S?

EcstaticMetallicHerculesbeetle-size_restricted.gif

So..... Apart from some kitsch what does this release actually bring to the table to justify it's price? Is it a new remaster or the same upscale used in previous releases?

It will be clones of the JP discs so less Banding than funis. I admit for most people FUNis is fine but for Americans it is just good this show is back in print as it is cheaper than some people were scalping their sets for.

It will be clones of the JP discs so less Banding than funis. I admit for most people FUNis is fine but for Americans it is just good this show is back in print as it is cheaper than some people were scalping their sets for.
Ah thanks. I didn't realise it was out of print. I picked up mine for about £60 all in all and I've seen the parts cheap in places. My collection is half manga uk & half madman.

816546021399_anime-fate-apocrypha-box-set-1-blu-ray-alta.jpg

Fate/Apocrypha
(Aniplex of America)

Set 1: Episodes 1-12 on 3 BD-50s- $120; 20 November
Set 2: Episodes 13-25 (not sure about disc count yet)- $120; 12 February 2019

816546021337_anime-march-comes-in-like-a-lion-volume-4-blu-ray-primary.jpg

Sangatsu no Lion (March Comes In Like a Lion)
(Aniplex of America)
Volume 3: Episodes 23-33- $130; 18 December
Volume 4: Episodes 34-44- $130; 9 April 2019

I just scalped my Blu-ray copies of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood last week - the two-part Funi re-release and the OVA combo pack, all three still New/Sealed and stored in clear P.E.T. box protectors to protect the slips, for a whopping $70, lol. I wasn't greedy, I just wanted to dump them for what I originally paid for them on sale. I'm keeping Funi's original 5-part release in their metallic side-load slipboxes, but I immediately pre-ordered the Aniplex sets as soon as they were announced and went up, because Aniplex - and Aniplex is God to me as far as US anime is concerned.

I mean here im having difficulty selling mine due to Manga still having it. I mean im getting AOAs cos the terrible FUNi sub font is on like all of mangas discs, JP credits and to own the OVAs again

Back