Overseas The Aniplex Thread

You honestly think a $100 release of a series that has been on the market at a far cheaper price is going to go OOP before anyone who wants one is going to have a chance to buy one?
Yes. As the OOP prices in America were far higher and I think a lot of people care which is why AoA have released it again. I think it could be as big as seller for AoA as SAO,Fate and Monogatari with the slightly lower price means they are aiming it more a casual audience. And no it wont be OOP by the time I buy set 2 in Jan but I think it could easily sell out

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff
Yes. As the OOP prices in America were far higher and I think a lot of people care which is why AoA have released it again. I think it could be as big as seller for AoA as SAO,Fate and Monogatari with the slightly lower price means they are aiming it more a casual audience. And no it wont be OOP by the time I buy set 2 in Jan but I think it could easily sell out
I think you overestimate the demand. They haven't even said how many units they're making of if they're limited at all. I think being annoyed at the release pattern is very silly.