The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Made an order through CD Japan for 3 JP titles. I had 3267 points to use up, so that knocked about $25 off the total cost of the order:

Sword Art Online Progressive: Aria of a Starless Night Limited Edition (Subtitled)
Space Battleship Yamato 2205: A New Voyage 2 (No English)
NieR: Orchestra Concert 12018 (Live Music Concert)

Amazon JP and YesAsia both have it listed with English subtitles, and I think FandomPost originally stated that the main wesite for the release had indicated English subs too, so I had it in my wish list since it was announced.

Last edited:
Princess Principal (Collector's Edition) from MVM's DOTW.

Ditto here, couldn't refuse that price for a major-sized boxset. Although, there goes more shelf space!

EDIT: So glad I ordered this CE boxset - I just finished watching the series on HIDIVE, and wow, I didn't know it was going to be that good! Awesome show!

Last edited:
Memories CE from AL and Lone Wolf and Cub vols 1 & 2 and The Yagyu Ninja Scrolls vol 1 from a Bookwalker coin back event.
EDIT: After reading vol 1 I bought vol 2 of The Yagyu Ninja Scrolls.
EDIT 2: I got Machimaho: I Messed Up and Made the Wrong Person Into a Magical Girl! Vols 1-3 from a different coin back event.

Last edited:
Pre-ordered the re-release of Dragon Ball Super - Complete Series on blu-ray from anime-on-line which is due out Monday.

Using PayPal Pay in 3 to soften the blow of the amount of money it is but it is cheaper than the part sets which would be 50 / 50 on if they'd have their slipcover or not at this point and missed out on this set once before, don't want to again.

Ordered Lupin the Third: Island of Assassins from UP1 and pre-ordered The Quintessential Quintuplets S2 from anime-on-line.

Will pre-order Zombie Land Saga Revenge and Horimiya LE at a later date but wanted to at least get the payment for one of them out the way as I still have MHA Movie 3 Steelbook, Combatants LE and Dragon Maid S pre-orders to come still over the coming months, for Crunchyroll titles anyway.

Ordered Invaders of the Rokujyoma!? Collection on DVD and Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun Collection on Blu-Ray from MVM to send to a friend. Still contemplating a second big order from the RightStuf sale, despite the financially draining Edinburgh Fringe about to happen.

Back