The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

D1tchd1gger

Akatsuki
Got A Witch's Love at the End of the World vol 1 and Horimiya vols 2 & 3 from Bookwalker coin back events and got yesterday, pre-ordered with the coins, Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro vol 11 and Whisper Me a Love Song vol 5

Also got TenPuru vol 1 in sale/coin back event. I saw a review of this and for some reason thought it was getting an anime so left the manga, but I can't see it on MAL, so I guess I miss remembered.
*Affiliate link

RonJB

Student Council President
I think Kanon is in the parcel that was waiting for me when I got home from my o/s hols a couple of hours ago, but I haven't managed to get the energy to open the pack. Maybe tomorrow after I've slept off the sunburn and Spanish food. 😻

Lucky_Deity

Pre-ordered the Vinland Saga Collector's Edition from anime-on-line before the early bird changes in a few hours, wasn't going to due to the price but noticed they have a PayPal Pay in 3 option now which is more doable for me at the moment, if I didn't have Hinamatsuri coming out this week from UP1 I would had paid for Vinland Saga at once.

NormanicGrav

Grav's End Harem
AUKN Staff
2yVJzRFl.png

LjmiIR2l.png

MdGejSOl.png

RonJB

Aria The Animation. So glad I didn't crack and order it for twice the price earlier this week. So much for swearing off purchases for the month!

D1tchd1gger

Akatsuki
From Bookwalker over the last few days:
A Witch's Love at the End of the World vols 2 & 3 (complete)
Citrus vols 2 & 3
JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World vol 3
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun vols 1-3
New Game! vol 13
The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan vols 1 & 2
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time vol 1 (complete)
Wave, Listen to Me! vol 9