The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Titan

Time-Traveller
Pre-ordered from Anime-On-Line:

Is This A Zombie? + Is This A Zombie? of the Dead Collection (Blu-Ray)

Decided to put a order in before the early bird ended, although I am disappointed the season 1 ova wasn't able to be included. :(

Lucky_Deity

Student Council President
Josee, the Tiger and the Fish (Collector's Edition) ordered from All the Anime's DOTW, had meant to pre-order this back on its Early Bird but I had bought to much at the time.

Lucky_Deity

Double post, speaking of things fish related, it has reminded me I still haven't picked up Ride Your Wave yet so have ordered the Collector's Edition of that from Zavvi while it's still cheap. Out of the movies I've seen from Masaaki Yuasa so far, it's my personal favourite.

Girls with Guns

Cardcaptor
I ordered the Belle 4K Collector's Edition boxset yesterday, from Zavvi.

I've actually been buying more UK imports of anime over the past few months than I have my local US releases. Love those UK CE sets - especially the ones with...
DIGIPAKS!!! I love DIGIPAKS!! Please give me more DIGIPAKS!! I can't live without those awesome DIGIPAKS!!!!
🥰

Last edited:

D1tchd1gger

Akatsuki
Last edited:

RonJB

Almost spend £170 on things in the RightStuf sale, then came to my senses and picked up:
Haibane Renmei Collection - Standard Edition Blu-Ray and Cat Planet Cuties Complete Series (DVD from MVM.

Still may crack and complete that big order, but ....

Girls with Guns

Cardcaptor
I used the 10% off Birthday code for a decent sized order at Rightstuf yesterday, and saved over $12. The code kept these all under $20 each:

rsbday35a.jpg

Girls with Guns

Cardcaptor
I used the discount code on my order, but it only applied to one item, saving me a massive $1.87 off my $266.80 order!

That's because only one of my items was actually in the sale - Obsolete. The coupon is not good for anything in the sale itself. I haven't made a Birthday Sale order yet.

The way I use an RS coupon for my Blu-ray purchases is to go to the Rightstuf home page, click on "Anime and Videos" in the grey header bar, select "Blu-ray," and then scroll all the way down to "Eligible for Promotional Discounts" in the left column, and click "Show." Then I have a complete list of titles to chose from that I can use the coupon for.

Last edited: