The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

RonJB

Student Council President
Well, RIghtStuf have finally dispatched my order (Miki was on back-order), and I think the UK political turmoil may have improved the exchange rate (slightly). Does that mean I have to thank Mr Johnson?

Sunday Without God Blu-ray
Food Wars! The Fifth Plate Blu-ray
Food Wars! The Fourth Plate Blu-ray
The Book of Bantorra Complete Collection Blu-ray
Hayate the Combat Butler Ultimate Collection Blu-ray
Chance Pop Session DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak)
Ramen Fighter Miki DVD Complete Collection (S) - Litebox

Girls with Guns

Cardcaptor
Made an order through CD Japan for 3 JP titles. I had 3267 points to use up, so that knocked about $25 off the total cost of the order:

Sword Art Online Progressive: Aria of a Starless Night Limited Edition (Subtitled)
Space Battleship Yamato 2205: A New Voyage 2 (No English)
NieR: Orchestra Concert 12018 (Live Music Concert)

Girls with Guns

Cardcaptor
Amazon JP and YesAsia both have it listed with English subtitles, and I think FandomPost originally stated that the main wesite for the release had indicated English subs too, so I had it in my wish list since it was announced.

Last edited:

Girls with Guns

Cardcaptor
Princess Principal (Collector's Edition) from MVM's DOTW.

Ditto here, couldn't refuse that price for a major-sized boxset. Although, there goes more shelf space!

EDIT: So glad I ordered this CE boxset - I just finished watching the series on HIDIVE, and wow, I didn't know it was going to be that good! Awesome show!

Last edited:

D1tchd1gger

Akatsuki
Memories CE from AL and Lone Wolf and Cub vols 1 & 2 and The Yagyu Ninja Scrolls vol 1 from a Bookwalker coin back event.
EDIT: After reading vol 1 I bought vol 2 of The Yagyu Ninja Scrolls.
EDIT 2: I got Machimaho: I Messed Up and Made the Wrong Person Into a Magical Girl! Vols 1-3 from a different coin back event.

Last edited: