The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

My final bundle from the RightStuf sale just arrived. I can confirm that Grimm's and the Urusei Yatsure BR's are Region A, while Keijo and Cat state Region A&B, so that's nice. Super Gals is a present for a friend, as I haven't quite worn out my copies despite trying very hard over the years. :cool:
1661342952486.png

From MVM's Early Bird weekly deal:

Trinity Blood Collection - Collector's Edition Blu-Ray.

Already picked up Burst Angel CE and Samurai 7 CE as the two previous week's Gonzo Early Birds, and will also pickup Witchblade CE next week. $43.30 shipped for each set is a great price. Keep these nice Early Bird CE sets coming, MVM!

To Save the World, Can You Wake Up the Morning After with a Demi-Human 5

Creature Girls, Hands On Field Journal 3

Demonizer Zilch 1

Might as well Cheat 1

All nicely wrapped in plastic on the Forbidden Planet shelf to attract my attention.

When you order more Discotek sets but there's still hundreds more to go:

1256250534447.jpg

Yes this is a clue to one of the titles I ordered

I just placed an order from Sentai's Labor Day sale. I picked out 8 low-priced anime to try; all but two of them are $7 or under. These are all blind buys of titles I otherwise would probably not consider buying, but with them being so cheap, why not check them out?! So are any of these actually any good? I have no idea.

I got the Premium set of Devil's Line since it includes an OST disc, and Takunomi I picked out since it looks like a female drunken-fest, so right up my alley, heheh!

I'm not a fan of Fate/Kaleid liner at all because of the comedy, but Vow in the Snow looked to be a bit more on the serious side.

Triage X and Seven Heavenly Virtues say they are Uncensored, so that will always tweak my interest! ;)

sentailabordaysale.jpg

I was tempted to order a few things from the Sentai sale, but I got to the checkout to find they only ship to the US and Canada. Probably a good thing for my bank account.

Ordered from Anime Blu-ray:

Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Parts 1 & 2 - Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Film & OVA - Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)

so much for me not been interested in Gundam releases. 😭

Back