The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Almost spend £170 on things in the RightStuf sale, then came to my senses and picked up:
Haibane Renmei Collection - Standard Edition Blu-Ray and Cat Planet Cuties Complete Series (DVD from MVM.

Still may crack and complete that big order, but ....

I used the 10% off Birthday code for a decent sized order at Rightstuf yesterday, and saved over $12. The code kept these all under $20 each:

rsbday35a.jpg

I used the discount code on my order, but it only applied to one item, saving me a massive $1.87 off my $266.80 order!

That's because only one of my items was actually in the sale - Obsolete. The coupon is not good for anything in the sale itself. I haven't made a Birthday Sale order yet.

The way I use an RS coupon for my Blu-ray purchases is to go to the Rightstuf home page, click on "Anime and Videos" in the grey header bar, select "Blu-ray," and then scroll all the way down to "Eligible for Promotional Discounts" in the left column, and click "Show." Then I have a complete list of titles to chose from that I can use the coupon for.

Last edited:
MAOH Juvenile Remix V3.

Last edited:
I just placed a second In-stock order with Rightstuf during their Summer sale. Heh, my annual Got Anime Membership ($18.00) was almost paid for by just two of the items in the order, with a total GA discount of $14.14 (highlighted in yellow). I've been wanting to get In Search of the Lost Future for a long while - loves me some more time-travel romance anime! I just hope it still comes with a slipcover; being an older title it may not. Wave Listen to Me! was one of the Daily Megadeals for today, cheapest I've seen it at. Pompo the Cinephile is a new release, not in the sale. Also, I just cleared the $75 limit for free shipping:

rsbday35b.jpg

Last edited:
Well, RIghtStuf have finally dispatched my order (Miki was on back-order), and I think the UK political turmoil may have improved the exchange rate (slightly). Does that mean I have to thank Mr Johnson?

Sunday Without God Blu-ray
Food Wars! The Fifth Plate Blu-ray
Food Wars! The Fourth Plate Blu-ray
The Book of Bantorra Complete Collection Blu-ray
Hayate the Combat Butler Ultimate Collection Blu-ray
Chance Pop Session DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak)
Ramen Fighter Miki DVD Complete Collection (S) - Litebox

Back