The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

From Bookwalker:
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! Vols 8-12
Fairy Tale Battle Royale Vols 1-4
Attack on Titan vol 26
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Vol 18

Konosuba from the site wide 30% coin back promotion now over. AoT from the Winter Season promotion, Fairy Tale Battle Royale from the Survival Game promotion and Yuuna just because I needed to spend some money on new titles for the next rank, it's too new to be in a promotion. There's also an Elf Appreciation promotion.
*Affiliate links

Konosuba from the site wide 30% coin back promotion now over. AoT from the Winter Season promotion, Fairy Tale Battle Royale from the Survival Game promotion and Yuuna just because I needed to spend some money on new titles for the next rank, it's too new to be in a promotion. There's also an Elf Appreciation promotion.
*Affiliate links
What rank do you normally aim for? I usually sit around regular but I think I've already hit Jack for March due to a bunch of series having new volumes at once this month...

The Witches of Adamas.
Only read a few pages but it might be the the one that gets me out of my bad run.
I found Live next door to a hot elf and Call girl in another world a bit bland.

Tamamo Chan is a Fox 🦊 4.
Very amusing.

Belle Pre-order at Shout! Factory, includes 18" x 24" folded (grr!) poster for limited time. Release Date is May 17.

Target stores are getting an exclusive steelbook release for the movie, but they have not posted it on their website yet. Will double-dip on that one as well.

Last edited:
From Bookwalker using the 30% off code from the Seven Seas survey:
Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn Vols 5 & 6
Kase-san and Yamada Vol. 2
Kageki Shojo!! Vol. 4

Pre-ordered for next Tuesday:
BAKEMONOGATARI (manga) Vol 13
Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn Vol 15

Belle Pre-order at Shout! Factory, includes 18" x 24" folded (grr!) poster for limited time. Release Date is May 17.

Target stores are getting an exclusive steelbook release for the movie, but they have not posted it on their website yet. Will double-dip on that one as well.

Pre-orders for the Target Exclusive Belle Steelbook finally went up earlier this afternoon on their retail website. I placed my pre-order after I got home from work and ate supper, around 7:00 pm, and by 9:00 pm their product page stated that pre-orders were sold out. Wow, that was only about an 8 hour window for pre-ordering! Mock-up image of steelbook:

belletargetsteel.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered from Anime-On-Line:

Chivalry of a Failed Knight - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Dai Shogun - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Devils and Realist - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Norn9 - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
The Ambition of Oda Nobuna - Complete Series (Blu-ray)

May go back for Little Busters & Super Sonico later.

Edit:

Ordered from UP1:

Dr Stone, Season 2 LE (DVD/Blu-ray)
Isekai Quartet, Season 2 (Blu-ray)
Yamada's First Time: B Gata H Kei (Essentials Blu-ray)

Last edited:
So I picked up a few items in the recent RightStuf mystery box discounts (two $20 items and five $10 items). Not sure which is which, but interesting that I only got discs, despite it supposed to include manga and figures. Also not sure if it was worth it, as after tax/delivery they worked out to about £11 each. Also bought Hagania Next (and was forced to buy the Malaysian version of Haganai as the eBay sale from Aus fell through).
0R3A0183_1.JPG

So I picked up a few items in the recent RightStuf mystery box discounts (two $20 items and five $10 items). Not sure which is which, but interesting that I only got discs, despite it supposed to include manga and figures. Also not sure if it was worth it, as after tax/delivery they worked out to about £11 each. Also bought Hagania Next (and was forced to buy the Malaysian version of Haganai as the eBay sale from Aus fell through).
View attachment 23586
From what I read when I was considering it the only one that seemed to sound like it had figures in was the one called something like "mystery swag" but there was only one of that type. Also for that bundle when I added to my basket postage also jumped up for that one and I can only assume becuase they were possibly bigger items.
But yeah manga was a possiblity in the bundles you went for, maybe they choose against manga cause they weight more or maybe they just had miles more surplus of anime.

I think I'll probably sell most of the part-series stuff as I hate having to complete random sets (had enough of that with the MVM random disc bundle). Anyone interested in the special limited edition Code Geass Lelouch of the rebellion part 2? :)

From the Bookwalker Spring Promotion:
Tetragrammaton Labyrinth Vols 1-3
I Can't Believe I Slept With You! Vol. 1
The Voynich Hotel Vols 1-3 (complete)

Also got Interspecies Reviewers Comic Anthology, Vol. 2 out today that I had pre-ordered.

From Amazon UK:

Hentai Prince and The Stony Cat - Collection (Blu-ray)

From Anime-On-Line:

Bodacious Space Pirates - Collection (Blu-ray)
Captain Earth - Collection (Blu-ray)
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse - Collection (Blu-ray)
Nobunaga the Fool - Collection (Blu-ray)

More from the Bookwalker Spring Promotion:
JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World vols 1 & 2
Call Girl in Another World vol 3

And from the sale (also in the Spring Promotion)
Battle Angel Alita vols 1-9 (complete)
I already have this, but as I have the other 2 Alita series on Bookwalker I wanted to have them all in one place.

Back