The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

From Bookwalker, pre-orders out today:
Darling in the FranXX 2-in-1 volume
z2poster.jpgbookcasecover.jpg
Poster only available till April 6th 11:59 PM, 2022 PT.
And Super HxEROs vol 6
*Affiliate link

Plus bought:
Citrus vol 1 (coin back event) and 4 & 5 (30% off code)
Tetragrammaton Labyrinth Vols 4 & 5 (30% off code, complete)

Why did no-one warn me the Criterion Godzilla box set was so huge? Here's a cautionary picture of it, with Log Horizon season one (which also just arrived) for comparison. Where am I supposed to store the thing? I need a Godzilla sized bookcase!

Attachments

• 20220406_092240_1.jpg
    20220406_092240_1.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 10
Why did no-one warn me the Criterion Godzilla box set was so huge? Here's a cautionary picture of it, with Log Horizon season one (which also just arrived) for comparison. Where am I supposed to store the thing? I need a Godzilla sized bookcase!
Can't wait for mine to arrive

Ordered Anemone: Eureka Seven: Hi-Evolution (CE) using the Easter Unlimited code and The Garden of Words and The Place Promised in Our Early Days on Buy 1 Get 1 Free.

If the Magic Knight Rayearth sets are still available later this week (unlikely) then I'll defo get those as well, just can't spare the money for them right now unfortunately.

Ordered from Anime-On-Line:

Asura Cryin' - Complete Series (Blu-ray)

Ordered from All the Anime Easter Sale:

Castlevania: Season 2 - Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)
Lupin III: The First - Collector's Edition (Blu-ray/DVD)
Megalobox - Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)

Last edited:
Ordered Anemone: Eureka Seven: Hi-Evolution (CE) using the Easter Unlimited code and The Garden of Words and The Place Promised in Our Early Days on Buy 1 Get 1 Free.

If the Magic Knight Rayearth sets are still available later this week (unlikely) then I'll defo get those as well, just can't spare the money for them right now unfortunately.

Ended up ordering both parts of Rayearth in the end 😅 I shouldn't of really but couldn't help myself 😂

Pre-ordered from UP1:

Hortensia SAGA - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Quintessential Quintuplets - Season 2 (Blu-ray)

Edit:

Cancelled Hortensia SAGA.

Last edited:
I've just ordered Josee, The Tiger and The Fish from AMAZON UK.

I had a £10 Amazon voucher from ages ago, so it only cost me £8.38 due to the £3.99 premium delivery. :)

I've heard that if you loved Silent Voice then you will enjoy this, well I adored Silent Voice so hope this is another charmer. 🤓

josee-the-tiger-and-the-fish-standard-edition-pg-blu-ray.jpg

Bit the bullet and decided to take a change on the bargain price of the That Time ...Slime season 2 pre-orders from United Publications.

Didn't buy it today, but my two month old order has finally been dispatched from RightStuf (I think MoonPhase was on backorder):

His and Her Circumstances DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Anime Value)
Moon Phase Box Set DVD SAVE Edition
My Neighbor Totoro 30th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray
Cutie Honey The Live Blu-ray

Back