The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Your Lie in April volumes 4-11 to complete the set as it's part of the Bookwalker Naoshi Arakawa sale as a celebration of the Farewell, My Dear Cramer anime (I said it reminded me of Chihayafuru, but the other one I was going to mention was Your Lie in April, I guess I know why now!). There's also a 30% coin back offer on currently airing shows till the end of the 15th PT and 30% site wide till the end of the 12th PT. These seem to stack!
There's also a 20% coin back on comedy series till the end of the 15th PT which also stacks with the site wide offer, so I got:
Toradora! Vol. 2 & 3
Skull-face Bookseller Honda-san, Vol. 3
Ascendance of a Bookworm Vol. 2 & 3
Chio's School Road, Vol. 2 & 3
Because I had some coins stored up I had enough to pay the amount that I got back, so they were all basically half price!

I also got Magical Girl Site 14 and Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs 13 on Tuesday and have pre-ordered Dumbbells 6 for next Tuesday.
*Affiliate links

It's fairly simple. What anime or manga did you buy today (or last time you bought some)? Merchandise, soundtracks, posters, figures etc also included!

8) This thread may go on forever knowing the spending habits of many of us.

Edit: Added merchandise
I don’t buy much as my talented niece draws and designs all my merchandise including clothing and mugs !

Not sure if this is the real area but if anyone is interested Humble is offering another manga bundle currently on offer- Manga Bundle: Spring 2021 Anime Season. I have purchased the bundle primarily for That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime and Slime Diaries and Edens Zero vols.

There are other titles within the bundle.

Last edited:
Making use of the Zavvi 2 for £25 deal

Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga Volume 1
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest: Season 1
Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga Volume 2
Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious
No Guns Life Season 1 (Episodes 1-12)
Fairy Gone: Season 1 Part 1

Today I ordered Quite a bit of Yona Of The Dawn stuff.
Cex:
Yona Of The Dawn Parts 1 +2

Using a middleman service: FromJapan
Yona Of The Dawn 21 +22 OVAs(Got volume 19s six years ago)

Amazon Spain(All Spanish editions)
Yona Of the Dawn Volume 23 with artbook
Yona Of The Dawn Volume 30 with artcards
Yona of The Dawn Fanbook

Waterstones( Mostly preorders)
The White Cat’s Revenge as plotted from the Dragon King’s Lap Volume 3(Manga)

Noragami 23

I’m the Catlord’s Manservant Volume 1

By The Grace Of the Gods Volume 2(Manga)

Yona Of The Dawn Volumes 17+18

Pre-ordered some Discotek Blu-rays from Rightstuf for June 29 release:

Lady Oscar The Rose of Versailles Collection 2
Dear Brother TV Series
Memories

And one title not from Righstuf because it's been out of stock there for so long, so I paid a bit more for it:

Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel II. Lost Butterfly Limited Edition (Aniplex of America version, already have the JP Blu-ray Box)

Magical Girl Site Vol. 6 & 7
Genshiken: Second Season vol. 11 & 12
From Bookwalker to earn enough coins to pay for pre-orders of The Legend of Dororo and Hyakkimaru Vol. 3 and The Ancient Magus' Bride vol. 14 out next Tuesday.

I just re-bought at AlltheAnime, originally pre-orderd them at AOL:

Violet Evergarden CE
Planetes CE

Just for peace of mind, wanted to be sure I get at least one undamaged copy in the mail for each of these, as these are both super-high priority releases for me. Also, both titles will be in fairly good demand if I decide to ever re-sell the duplicates.

Last edited:
And of course, as soon as I re-order those two sets above, My tracking for the Violet Evergarden CE from AOL updated, it made it into New York and through the USPS facility last night, and is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. My Planetes CE has also shipped from AOL, 7 days behind VE. Now to just hope for no shipping damage!

My monthly US orders with UP1
Arion BD
Baki BD
Emma victorian romance season 1 and 2 BD
Kashimashi :girl meets girl BD
Magical girl Ore BD

And the early bird from MVM
Why the hell are you here, Teacher? BD

Back