The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Selector Infected Wixoss bit upset how AL didn't release Spread but I pray Manga UK would rescue the series along with Assassination Classroom BD.
Kiss Him Not Me
Rurouni Kenshin
Season 1
Half of Rurouni Kenshin Season 2
20190928_205126.jpg

Attack on Titan Season 2, I'm really behind. Also going to be getting Psycho Pass Season 2 and The Movie, needing to check if I'm missing anything else from that series too.

From comic shop in town:

The Ancient Magus' Bride Silver Yarn (LN)
Cells at Work! Code Black volume 1
Blank Canvas volume 2

From book depository:

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed out My Level volume 5 (LN)
Durarara!! volume 13 (LN, final volume!!)
As Miss Beelzebub Likes volume 7
The Ancient Magus Bride volume 11

Next up on the collection haul is...

jYj6wcG.gif

Goblin Slayer
Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD

I really enjoyed the anime series and am glad that it received a limited edition set. The fact that the LE is coming to the UK by Manga is even more surprising so I went for that variation to save myself money. The estimated time of arrival is early November.

OwV5vOB.gif

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord

I surprisingly enjoyed this isekai ecchi harem fantasy series and also surprised that it got a limited edition release. Pre-ordering this set because I want to own it as soon as possible and avoid the risk of either out of print or price spike due to currency rates. The estimated time of arrival is early November.

R9AnUuo.gif

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade

The first anime in years from the pirate backlog that I can now officially own. Jin-Roh is a great film and I'm glad that Anime Ltd brought the Blu-ray version over to the UK in special packaging none the less. The estimated time of arrival is late October.

97gdjDY.gif

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 1
Limited Edition Blu-ray

Continuing the Gundam UK Blu-ray collection by pre-ordering the first season of Gundam 00, aka "I am a Gundam". The estimated time of arrival is mid-November.

WtgEPiJ.gif

OVERLORD III

Since Manga UK handled OVERLORD II rather poorly and the fact that the US version sold out within a couple of months' time, I figured it made sense for me to get the third season sooner than later. That means importing. The estimated time of arrival is late October.

Nichijou Blu-ray (AU) from UP1. The pound's plummeting again (thanks Boris), and on the off chance that UP1 charge in advance, I figured it's better to place the order now and save a few pennies rather than wait for it to show up on JB Hifi.

Uk titles I'm waiting on

Garden of sinners
Jin-roh
Mobile suit 00
Silver spoon season 2

Sent to my Aussie friend, waiting for more titles before sending them over here.

Black butler season 2
Casshern sins complete series

Funimation order waiting for one title to be confirmed before dispatch

Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight
Double Decker! Doug & Kirill
Angels of Death
Goblin Slayer
Senran Kagura SHINOVI MASTER (no region stated)
How Not to Summon a Demon Lord

Sentai order still waiting on

Mr. Tonegawa: Middle Management Blues
Yumeiro Pâtissière
Natsu no arashi
Hidamari sketch complete collection
Haikyu season 3

I'll be picking up somemore titles during the sentai sales too next month.

Blu-ray's
Fate/Apocrypha Part 1
Kizumonogatari Part 1 & 2 CE
My Hero Academia Season 2 Part 1 & 2

Manga
Interview with Monster Girls vol 7
Record of Grancrest War vol 4
We Never Learn vol 6
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs vol 6

Back