The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Azar

Thousand Master
Also picked up Aria after seeing that Wordery price. Was a bit concered there was no Aqua rerelease but after a bit of research I found out that Vol 1 IS Aqua! 😊

farzam1999

Hunter
Oh well, after what the users said in the Q&A thread, I just went ahead and got:

Overlord - Complete Series
Overlord II - Complete Series

First season from MusicMagpie for £15.23 and season two from an Amazon seller for £13.48
Let's see if I like them or not.

Reactions: WMD

WMD

Straw Hat Pirate
Hellsing Ultimate blu ray collection. It's a fiver cheaper on anime on line than amazon. And I'd rather support them than amazon anyway.

farzam1999

Hunter
Decided to upgrade the following from UK to US:
  • Death Note - Complete Series
  • Evangelion 1.11
  • Evangelion 2.22
  • Evangelion 3.33

SecondSpin through Amazon had them for cheap prices compared to new.

Edit: Also got Mary and the Witch's Flower, debating on whether or not to get Escaflowne - Part 2 and try the series again, as they have it for £8 incl. shipping.

Last edited:

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Ordered Tokyo Tarareba Girls volume 7, Silver Spoon volume 9 and DanMachi: Sword Oratoria volume 9 (light novel) from book depository.

farzam1999

Hunter
Managed to get Baccano! from a seller on eBay, they wouldn't do standard shipping, so it was £10 for the shipping, but they went down to £12 on the item itself.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Next up on the collection haul is...

MIRAI
Collector's Edition Blu-ray & DVD
I watched MIRAI back in early November when it was available for theatrical release. Despite my criticisms with the structure of the film feeling more so like an OVA series, the film overall was rather enjoyable to watch. Anime Ltd's release for the film is a nice set in general. Estimated to arrive mid-July.​

Lambadelta

Za Warudo
Ordered due to a like 50% off SelectaVision sale (from the prices I could see) on their older stuff at Amazon ES

Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas Seasons 1-2 + extras [Bluray]
Slayers Try (Season 3) [Bluray]

After seeing that the JP S1 BD Box for Slayers was actually pretty much the same **** ass attempt that Spain did at upscaling the show but Spain was like 30-60 euros vs nearly 20,000 yen. I'm finally grabbing the last season I need of the Spanish Blu-rays covering the pre-digital era of Slayers.

Saint Seiya Lost Canvas is what got me into Saint Seiya, and at 18.35 euros for both seasons in HD how could I say no. Discotek did release this on DVD in the US, but thats DVD >.>

1561084745394.png1561084759382.png