Black Butler Season 1+2

My Hero Academia Two Heroes(DVD)
From Waterstones:
My Hero Academia School Briefs 1 + Urusei Yatsura 1

Next up on the collection haul is...

D6CzmJwWkAA70Qi

Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
Part 1 Collector's Edition Blu-ray
Much like Re:ZERO, Gun Gale Online was the other show that I wanted to order as soon as possible of the bunch of titles confirmed for the Summer slate. Very happy that they're going for the March comes in like a Lion route than the Sword Art Online II route i.e. Aniplex discs and masters rather than Madman discs/masters combo pack. The storage box was also expected given how they released Season 2 but surprising that it's only 500 units across both Zavvi & AllTheAnime. Estimated to arrive late June if stock arrives early.

Remaining Anime Limited collector's editions that I'm interested in currently:
  • Angelic Layer
  • K: Missing Kings
  • K: Return of Kings
  • Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms (turned down the early bird due to current life issues)
  • Mirai
  • Silver Spoon Season 1 (turned down the early bird due to current life issues)
  • Silver Spoon Season 2
  • Welcome to the Ballroom Part 1
  • (more yet to be revealed in the Q2 slate)

Guess what I've ordered :cool: ... well no surprise there, SAO Gun Gale Online off course. Still need to order both seasons of Silver Spoon and probably will also order Kokkoku. Not sure about Welcome to the Ballroom though as I figure I'll will not like this one.

Brought Today.
Heavy Object
Parts 1-2 Blu Ray (Damm it Funimation)
FNUK-8434_Heavy_Object_BD_Packshot_grande.jpgFNUK-6118_BD-standard_3D_heavy_object_part_2_grande.jpg
Ancient Magus Bride Part 1 Blu-Ray
81klPBee53L._SL1500_.jpg
Ordering soon
Darling In the Franxx Part 1 Blu Ray
81FsLerlErL._SL1500_.jpg
Black Clover Season 1 Part 2 Blu-Ray
8152mSzENsL._SL1500_.jpg
My Hero Academia Season 3 Part 1 Blu Ray
Won't be getting Part 2 because of that's where I lost interest with the series.
81OsVPphvaL._SL1500_.jpg

You seem to like Free and Your Lie in April so id be surprised if you didnt like Ballroom too, similar vibes.
OK thanks, yes i liked both these shows so Ballroom should fit my taste then. My initial dislike might also be based on the fact that i have two left feet ;)

Honestly I don't put Free, KimuUso and Ballroom on the same bag at all.

It's more akin to something like Run with the wind, maybe yuri on ice from the little I saw of the later.

I was thinking of those but Stilvun hasn't seen them yet i dont think.

I just picked those out because they all have a mix of competition, drama, character development and some humour thrown in too.

I remember no one liking ballroom when it aired. So ofc I loved it as yeah it’s like haikyuu and RWITW as you can tell it’s similar staff so I do wonder how it will do for AL especially how bad Haikyu did.

Hakumei and Mikochi Vols 5, 6 and 7
I thought I'd check when the next volume was out because the next Yuru Camp is out soon and found it actually came out on Tuesday! I also pre-ordered the other 2 to use a one off code Wordery sent with volume 4 for 12% off when buying 3 or more books.

Ps4 pro received today

Titles I've ordered

UK

Castlevania
Fate Stay Night Heaven’s Feel Presage Flower
Re-zero part 2
Silver spoon
Sword art online alternative

Australia

Code geass akito the exiled
Captain earth complete series
Death parade
One piece heart of gold
Sailor moon super s season 4 part 1

Funimation

Ancient magnus bride
Chio's school road
Darling of the franxx
Junji ito
Seraph of the end
Space battleship tiramisu

Well, your postman's gonna have to do some serious triathlon-type swimming to share with me that single copy of SAO GGO which will be passed around to everyone soon - that's a really big pond to swim across! 🙃

I had to order from Zavvi, so not looking forward to what it may end up looking like by the time it arrives here, after my fiasco with the two GitS CE sets from them. 😖

Back