The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

HWR

Himouto
I just think the original versions were kinda stupid, one 2 disc case and one 1 disc case. Might as well do a 3 disc lol.
That too. I have said version of Heroic Age because there was no other edition available, the same with Trinity Blood whenever I get a copy of that.

farzam1999

Adventurer
Skærmbillede 2019-04-01 kl. 15.13.58.png

Oops, another one...
Black Panther is just an upgrade from the Nordic version to the US, so it matches the rest of my Disney 4Ks. (Also need to upgrade Thor 3, Solo, Star Wars VIII, GotG 2 and Infinity War) But decided not to since I've now spent around £170 today...

Reactions: HWR
Damn, I just saw so many reviews praising it, so I thought why not at that price. Oh well, can't much about it now...
Don't worry, I was being sarky, although I did get it for $12 brand new when Amazon US had a price glitch a year or so back. Quite frankly, Funimation should be paying you to have to live with Season 2 and Endless Eight, and the Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya, if not getting S1 in original broadcast order isn't bad enough.

farzam1999

Adventurer
Don't worry, I was being sarky, although I did get it for $12 brand new when Amazon US had a price glitch a year or so back. Quite frankly, Funimation should be paying you to have to live with Season 2 and Endless Eight, and the Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya, if not getting S1 in original broadcast order isn't bad enough.
Oh lol, I do remember when it had the price glitch, but had to pass on it as I had spent too much at the time. Is S2 really that bad? - I do see mixed reviews of it.

thedoctor2016

Akatsuki
It lead to Disappearance so kinda not. But you can tell the film was requested after the series. As 8 of the 14 eps is the same story slightly different. The first episode of S2 ( Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody) is amazing the rest are average and are weaker than S1 even the episodes based on Book 2.

Oh lol, I do remember when it had the price glitch, but had to pass on it as I had spent too much at the time. Is S2 really that bad? - I do see mixed reviews of it.
I find Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody watchable. The rest can be flushed. Endless Eight was a troll when it was one episode a week, it's a f****** nightmare binge watching it, or even one episode a night, while The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya arc is just a character assassination. Takes the magic of season 1 and looks behind the mirror. Just my opinion of course.

Azar

Vampire Ninja
I watched it in the 2009 broadcast order so that probably helped my enjoyment of the season 2 episodes, Endless Eight was a bit of a slog though, you could probably get away with skipping half of them.