The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Picked up Candy Colour Paradox volume 1, As Miss Beelzebub Likes volume 5 and Hitorijime My Hero volume 2 at forbidden planet for 3 for 2. :)

Bakauchuujin

Completely Average High School Student
Just got part 1 and part 2 of Parasyte the maxim deluxe edition which I bought from Amazon. The deluxe boxes were pretty damaged and not really something I would display, luckily I didn't really care that much for the outer boxes since I don't think they look that good and I only bought the deluxe edition since it is pretty much the same price as the normal edition. Overall still glad I have Parasyte now, but would have been pretty mad if any limited/deluxe edition where I cared for the outer box had been in that condition. Well moral of the story I guess is don't buy collectors editions from Amazon.

farzam1999

Straw Hat Pirate
Managed to get everything from my SecondSpin list:

Burst Angel - Complete Series
Captain America - The First Avenger 4K
Dragon Ball Super - Part 1
Dragon Ball Super - Part 4
Dragon Ball Z - The History of Trunks / Bardock - Father of Goku
First Man 4K
Liz and the Blue Bird
Perfect Blue
When We Left Earth

Total (incl. shipping): £110, pretty good price considering what I got tbh.
Oops, another one...
Black Panther is just an upgrade from the Nordic version to the US, so it matches the rest of my Disney 4Ks. (Also need to upgrade Thor 3, Solo, Star Wars VIII, GotG 2 and Infinity War) But decided not to since I've now spent around £170 today...
@HWR @Gemsy-chan
Check your orders guys, just got two items cancelled :( (First Strike and When We Left Earth). Probably because said items had been sold in their physical shops, and then they update the website at night.

However, my second order has been shipped (with all items), I'll probably get a shipping mail tomorrow morning.

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
@HWR @Gemsy-chan
Check your orders guys, just got two items cancelled :( (First Strike and When We Left Earth). Probably because said items had been sold in their physical shops, and then they update the website at night.

However, my second order has been shipped (with all items), I'll probably get a shipping mail tomorrow morning.
Yeah my copy of Princess Jellyfish LE was cancelled due to being listed as available by error. They informed me that I should get a refund within a few days. Otherwise all of my orders have been shipped now.

Arveene

School Idol
Pre-ordered No Game No Life volume 9. Both digitally and physically, because I'm dumb like that.

Also bought Wortenia Senki volume 7 (in Japanese).

farzam1999

Straw Hat Pirate
Yeah my copy of Princess Jellyfish LE was cancelled due to being listed as available by error. They informed me that I should get a refund within a few days. Otherwise all of my orders have been shipped now.
Oh, so you've gotten an email about it? - nice, I'm hoping for one when they ship my first order then :D

Gemsy-chan

Chuunibyou
@HWR @Gemsy-chan

Both parts of my order have been shipped so no worries for me.

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
Oh, so you've gotten an email about it? - nice, I'm hoping for one when they ship my first order then :D
I’ve gotten two out of three emails regarding my orders being shipped. I only found out what happened with the cancelled item because I emailed them, otherwise who knows when they would have informed me.

farzam1999

Straw Hat Pirate
I’ve gotten two out of three emails regarding my orders being shipped. I only found out what happened with the cancelled item because I emailed them, otherwise who knows when they would have informed me.
I'll wait and see what happens when they ship the order with the cancelled items, I think it would say so under the "status" bar. Otherwise, I'm emailing them too lol.

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
I'll wait and see what happens when they ship the order with the cancelled items, I think it would say so under the "status" bar. Otherwise, I'm emailing them too lol.
For me it said the item was cancelled when I checked the order status, the total cost and shipping were re-calculated to reflect the missing item too. A shame really as it was an LE I was keen on getting.

farzam1999

Straw Hat Pirate
For me it said the item was cancelled when I checked the order status, the total cost and shipping were re-calculated to reflect the missing item too. A shame really as it was an LE I was keen on getting.
I just got my two shipping notice(s?), Perfect Blue was also cancelled, damn...
But they've messed up my shipping, as they've still charged me for the three items.

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
I just got my two shipping notice(s?), Perfect Blue was also cancelled, damn...
But they've messed up my shipping, as they've still charged me for the three items.
That sucks, I’d email them about that and see what they say.