The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Just reminded of the Classroom of the Elite anime now... the ending. Worst Lerche show I seen and was why I stopped watching every Lerche show.
Aw, that's a pity. I can understand though. I don't generally pay attention to studios too much, but...

Oh, Lerche apparently did Konohana Kitan. You're missing out if you like that kinda show.

You're definitely missing out with Asobi Asobase and Konohana kitan!

Personally I liked Classroom of the Elite way more than Monster Musume, Radiant and Kino's Journey 2017. Obviously it needs a second season though.

No real opinion on Classroom since I haven't watched it yet but I've enjoyed most of Lerche's shows. School-Live, MonMusu Asobi Asobase and Konohana Kitan are some good examples.

The only bad series I recall watching from Lerche was Danganronpa which suffered from being a video game adaptation squashed into 12 episodes.

No real opinion on Classroom since I haven't watched it yet but I've enjoyed most of Lerche's shows. School-Live, MonMusu Asobi Asobase and Konohana Kitan are some good examples.

The only bad series I recall watching from Lerche was Danganronpa which suffered from being a video game adaptation squashed into 12 episodes.

Despite good beginnings, Radiant turned out pretty crap too.

Radiant started out decent, almost killed itself with awful filler and then had a very decent arc that unfortunately had less depth and character development than the manga. It’s decent but unfortunately nothing more.

Not seen Radiant, but several of the others I enjoyed. MonMusu and School-Live!, Konohana Kitan of course. I didn't even mind Danganronpa, I felt there were a lot worse game adaptations.

AssClass I never got round to finishing but was good as far as it went. Similar with Magical Girl Raising Project. As far as adaptations go they're reasonably faithful without being slaves to the source material and I don't have any complaints. But I don't have the most discerning palate, really.

Radiant started out decent, almost killed itself with awful filler and then had a very decent arc that unfortunately had less depth and character development than the manga. It’s decent but unfortunately nothing more.
[Pedant mode]Radiant is a comic as it's by a French person[/pedant mode] 😜
Certainly MAL EDIT: hasn't got it in their database. According to wiki it's a Manfra, a comic from France in a manga style.

Last edited:
Aw, that's a pity. I can understand though. I don't generally pay attention to studios too much, but...

Oh, Lerche apparently did Konohana Kitan. You're missing out if you like that kinda show.
And Hakumei and Mikochi. Haven't seen too many people talk about it, possibly because it's on HiDive. But if you like, as you seem to, SOL stuff I definitely recommend it.

[Pedant mode]Radiant is a comic as it's by a French person[/pedant mode] 😜
Certainly MAL has got it in their database. According to wiki it's a Manfra, a comic from France in a manga style.
Yeah that’s why I just called it a manga, I’m not getting into that argument 😂

Yeah that’s why I just called it a manga, I’m not getting into that argument 😂
Just realised that should have been "MAL hasn't got it on their database."

I've also just noticed your new forum title. I shouldn't argue too much or you'll sick your invisible arms on me 😂

Back