• Don't miss your chance to choose your favourite anime, manga, and light novels for the Anime UK News Reader's Choice Awards 2018! Be sure to cast your vote and make your voice heard!

The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Joe

Straw Hat Pirate
@HWR Just a forewarning, Right Stuf generally don't do split shipments: Ghost Hound is currently OOS, so your order is almost certainly not going to ship until they either get more in stock, or confirm that it's OOP and won't be getting any more.

Same if you make an order containing a pre-order, it won't ship until everything is available to ship. Wasn't sure if you were aware of this or not, but thought I'd give you a heads up.

As for customs, I've been lucky in the past with them, but these days it seems to be all but guaranteed to get hit.

@HWR Just a forewarning, Right Stuf generally don't do split shipments: Ghost Hound is currently OOS, so your order is almost certainly not going to ship until they either get more in stock, or confirm that it's OOP and won't be getting any more.

Same if you make an order containing a pre-order, it won't ship until everything is available to ship. Wasn't sure if you were aware of this or not, but thought I'd give you a heads up.

As for customs, I've been lucky in the past with them, but these days it seems to be all but guaranteed to get hit.
Yep this is actually the reason that my other order didn’t arrive in time for Christmas-the order was put on hold until one of the items came back in stock.
Customs are basically a guarantee nowadays even with SwissPost but there’s always a slim slim chance. It wasn’t a pricey order anyway so there won’t be tears if/when a red slip pops through the letterbox.

Last edited:
Well I decided to buy a king size sword art online duvet set from the states. It cost a bit too.
Then I decided to go on a mission to try and source a sao desk mat, size 150cm x 70cm which is much harder than I thought to get hold of. I've message a few places so hopefully I get hold of one.

farzam1999

Student Council President
First order of the year:
- Sengoku Basara: Season 1

Just took it with some other things on SecondSpin, they've got 19% off all items today only.
It came to $5.57 shipped for that one, so I couldn't pass that up!

Also got National Treasure 1 and 2, need some Nic Cage in my collection!

I’m considering Heaven’s Feel and NGNL 0, the former I haven’t seen and the latter I watched a bit of and thought it was decent enough. Is Heaven’s Feel good? I’ve heard good and bad things about the route.