The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

AHo3PLq.jpg

Fate/Stay Night [Unlimited Blade Works]
Box Set 2 (Limited Edition) Blu-ray
So this was supposed to be ordered back in November but my funding schedule went inconsistent so I held off on picking this box set up until I found the right moment to do so. Given the recent events of the rate as well as the first box set now out of print, now was the only opportunity to do so. This is currently the second oldest Aniplex set for me to acquire (the first is Tsukimonogatari which was released in September 2015 whilst UBW was February 2016), so from here on the pace will get better for my Aniplex collection. Speaking of UBW there is an OVA epilogue that I never watched which is included in this box set so I'm curious to check that one out.

Once I have UBW the next Aniplex titles to acquire will either be Tsukimonogatari & Kizumonogatari Part 3 or Nisekoi Season 2 depending on how I feel is likely to sell out the quickest. I haven't actually gotten anything else on order for the month of February so I haven't decided on what else I should get next, unless Anime Limited randomly does a stealth February release or something.

Using the wordery code

Log Horizon (LN) vol 11
Final Fantasy VII - The Kids are Alright: A Turks Side Story
Durarara!! Re;Dollars Arc
vols 2 & 3
Fullmetal Alchemist: Fullmetal Edition vol 3

Amazon Japan
  • Non Non Biyori: Vacation
  • Ponoc Short Films Theatre, Volume 1 - Modest Heroes (only English friendly one)
  • The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?
  • True Tears: 10th Anniversary Box
Zavvi
  • Aoharu X Machinegun
  • DRAMAtical Murder
Amazon UK
  • Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution 1
  • Love and Lies
  • My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong, As Expected Volume 5 (light novel)
Base
  • Tokyo Godfathers
And here I am promising myself at the beginning of the year to hold out on titles until a next sale, oh well intends I guess they are meant to be broken ;)

Any day this week I should have the following delivered to the UK from Australia and I am so excited!! :) - a lot of you will know this already I am sure, but Beat the Bomb have great prices, cheap delivery with no customs to pay and usually, from my experience, usually get items delivered to the UK roughly within 5 - 6 days.

Beat the Bomb (Australia):

Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel: I - Presage Flower (The Movie) Blu Ray Limited Edition (Madman - Region B) - Approx £21 GBP

117555_002.jpg

Fate/Apocrypha: Part 1 Blu Ray (Madman - Region B) - Approx £26 GBP

117552_003.jpg

Also pre-ordered this below which may come on Saturday if I am lucky!

Base.com (UK)

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card - Part 1 Blu Ray (Manga UK - Region B) - £24.99

MANB6070.jpg

Clannad / Clannad After Story BD from Amazon Global Store for only £42. That's a steal right there. Seems I managed to get it just before the price shot up to £72 so that's great timing!

Would love to get those Hidamari Sketch releases one day. Always love a good Kirara series.

I noticed the first volume of To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts was about £3.50 on Kindle when the adaptation was announced, so went out and brought that as I've been curious about it for a while.

Also, the digital edition of Classroom of the Elite volume 1 (light novel) came out today! I had it on preorder, but still :p

Back