The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

D1tchd1gger

Time-Traveller
From Wordery via Ebay. Got "Buy 1 Get 1 at 5% Off" and 10% off the total with the Ebay code PINCHME (live till 23:59 tomorrow, spend £20 save up to £50)
Screenshot_20181215-231256.png

Denny Fisher

Stand User
My funimation friend was about to send my order off but I said check it because of the mess up with my last order.

So I'm looking at my order knowing that god only knows ultimate collection hasn't arrived yet so I said send it with my next order.

Received a picture of my order and trickster the complete collection not in there. Just my luck 😭 Screenshot_2018-12-16-01-13-37.png

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
My funimation friend was about to send my order off but I said check it because of the mess up with my last order.

So I'm looking at my order knowing that god only knows ultimate collection hasn't arrived yet so I said send it with my next order.

Received a picture of my order and trickster the complete collection not in there. Just my luck 😭 View attachment 6116
Does Konohana Kitan not include a slipcover?

Denny Fisher

Stand User
Well I'll find out after Christmas. I don't like my orders dispatched around this time of year. More likely to be lost in the post or really late, which is to be expected.

Reactions: HWR

ActionFaust

Stand User
And to finish off the two sales I have ordered Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Part 2 CE. I'll have to source Part 1 at some point which'll be a pain to find but at £15 I couldn't resist.

A final overview of the two sales:
Anime Limited
  • Snow White with the Red Hair Complete CE
  • Short but Sweet Bundle
    • Kino's Journey
    • Space Dandy Season 1 CE
    • Space Dandy Season 2 CE
    • Tokyo Marble Chocolate CE
    • HAL CE
    • Genius Party & Beyond CE
    • Gurren Lagann The Movie
    • Tokyo Ghoul Jack and Pinto CE
    • Garden of Words
    • Makoto Shinkai Twin Pack
  • Assassination Classroom Complete CE
  • The Tatami Galaxy CE
  • Maquia CE
  • Selector Infected Wixoss CE
  • Chrono Crusade
MVM Entertainment
  • A Lull in the Sea CE
  • Drifters CE
  • Arakawa Collection
  • Princess Principal CE
  • Made in Abyss CE
  • Girls und Panzer
  • Girls und Panzer Der Film
  • Bodacious Space Pirates
  • Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Part 2 CE
They really got me this time!

ActionFaust

Stand User
I decided not to go with any this year since I wanted to limit how much I'd buy. Obviously hasn't worked out too well but I thought I'd stop at the mystery boxes. Also paying £160 in one day was a frightful idea so I stuck with PriPri and MiA instead of the AL mystery boxes.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I’m deliberating on them myself-trying to work out which titles that haven’t been in prior boxes or this sale that could go in the box. Last year I was lucky and only had one duplicate, so maybe I’ll luck out this year too.