The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

My funimation friend was about to send my order off but I said check it because of the mess up with my last order.

So I'm looking at my order knowing that god only knows ultimate collection hasn't arrived yet so I said send it with my next order.

Received a picture of my order and trickster the complete collection not in there. Just my luck 😭 Screenshot_2018-12-16-01-13-37.png

My funimation friend was about to send my order off but I said check it because of the mess up with my last order.

So I'm looking at my order knowing that god only knows ultimate collection hasn't arrived yet so I said send it with my next order.

Received a picture of my order and trickster the complete collection not in there. Just my luck 😭 View attachment 6116
Does Konohana Kitan not include a slipcover?

Well I'll find out after Christmas. I don't like my orders dispatched around this time of year. More likely to be lost in the post or really late, which is to be expected.

And to finish off the two sales I have ordered Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Part 2 CE. I'll have to source Part 1 at some point which'll be a pain to find but at £15 I couldn't resist.

A final overview of the two sales:
Anime Limited
  • Snow White with the Red Hair Complete CE
  • Short but Sweet Bundle
    • Kino's Journey
    • Space Dandy Season 1 CE
    • Space Dandy Season 2 CE
    • Tokyo Marble Chocolate CE
    • HAL CE
    • Genius Party & Beyond CE
    • Gurren Lagann The Movie
    • Tokyo Ghoul Jack and Pinto CE
    • Garden of Words
    • Makoto Shinkai Twin Pack
  • Assassination Classroom Complete CE
  • The Tatami Galaxy CE
  • Maquia CE
  • Selector Infected Wixoss CE
  • Chrono Crusade
MVM Entertainment
  • A Lull in the Sea CE
  • Drifters CE
  • Arakawa Collection
  • Princess Principal CE
  • Made in Abyss CE
  • Girls und Panzer
  • Girls und Panzer Der Film
  • Bodacious Space Pirates
  • Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Part 2 CE
They really got me this time!

I decided not to go with any this year since I wanted to limit how much I'd buy. Obviously hasn't worked out too well but I thought I'd stop at the mystery boxes. Also paying £160 in one day was a frightful idea so I stuck with PriPri and MiA instead of the AL mystery boxes.

I’m deliberating on them myself-trying to work out which titles that haven’t been in prior boxes or this sale that could go in the box. Last year I was lucky and only had one duplicate, so maybe I’ll luck out this year too.

Back