The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Today bought Full Metal Panic Fumoffu this morning, from AL's Sale. Thank goodness this will be my last buy from the AL sale,as I'm not interested in the mystery boxes. Decided to get Fumoffu as it's pretty funny and I got FMP the other day as well.Also I can now get rid of my ADV Volumes 2+ 4 releases of Fumoffu now as I don't really like having incomplete series.

Zavvi:
Ouran high School Host Club Collectors edition

AL bonus Round:
Seeing as Samurai Flamenco isn't on any streaming service to watch I decided to snag it.

I'm weak.

amazon just sent me Tsuki ga kirei, thank god they are using DHL this time around. I have no complains with DHL, last time they used SEUR and it was hell to receive my package. Something arriving in time for christmas after all.

Attachments

• 13-12.png
    13-12.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Just pre-ordered Space Battleship Yamato (Star Blazers) 2202 Part 1 LE box set, along with Big Fish and Begonia (which looks and sounds really good) to get free shipping from Rightstuf.

Its a shame Big Fish & Begonia is the only Chinese anime to get a western release.(Afaik) Id really love to have The Kings Avatar on Blu ray. 😢

Back