The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

HWR

Shinigami
My funimation friend who's dealing with sentai has emailed them and I'll go from there. Rightstuf were the ones who posted the order and he has a mate that works for them. So hopefully it will get sorted.
Must be a bit frustrating for all parties involved. Hope it gets resolved soon.

BlazinWolf

Dandy Guy, in Space
Today: MVM Sale: Fruits Basket CE
Tenchi Muyo OVA CE

Yesterday: AL sale: Napping Princess CE
FUSE CE

Only Fruits Basket I have seen out of these ,all the others are in my new stuff to watch list :).

Reactions: HWR

farzam1999

Great Teacher
Ordered through Amazon Italy:

- Vision of Escaflowne - Part 1
- Akame ga Kill! - Part 2 (don't have Part 1, but I'll get it in the next Sentai sale, yes 1 year lol)
- Crippled Avengers (Shaw Brothers)

farzam1999

Great Teacher
Simply couldn't say no to this deal:

- Samurai Girls
- Samurai Bride
- Queen's Blade 1-4
- Cat Planet Cuties
- Bayonette Bloody Fate

All blu-ray, £41 shipped to me :D If I don't like them, I can sell them with profit lol

BlazinWolf

Dandy Guy, in Space
Today:
From Secondspin with $5 discount:
Tsubasa chronicles Seasons 1 and 2 (DVD used)

From Amazon US
Angelic Layer (Blu ray)

Yesterday
AL Sale
Nadesico CE
Gurren lagann

All new watches for me,watched the first 3 episodes of Gurren lagann on Netflix,before it was removed.

D1tchd1gger

Mad Scientist
Samurai Flamenco part 2 from the AL sale.
Haven't watched part 1 from the Mystery box from last year yet, but for a fiver it's worth the gamble that I'll like it.

HWR

Shinigami
Blood Lad and Samurai Flamenco Part 2 from today’s sale. I already own the Viz Blood Lad set but I can probably get a few quid selling it.

Captaaainuniverse

Mad Scientist
Fate/UBW both parts I ain't doing the thing for MVM! They got a chant in their thread!

Blood Lad CE & Gankutsuou 6 girls a - ghostin' wait a min... you took ya eyes off the flippin slime didn't ya!