The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Gosick parts 1 and 2 from Right Stuf's Funimation sale. Was humming and ha-ing about getting these from DeepDiscount with their 15% code, but ended up not.

Might get taxed, but if not, will end up a little cheaper. Plus, the slipcovers won't be bashed in like both parts of Hyouka I got from DD.

Ghost in the Shell: SAC 1 & 2 complete collection on DVD
1422.jpg

I'm tempted but have no idea if the film is any good or not.
I say it is, but I feel like I'm pretty biased. From the AL thread:
Yeah. I saw it at the cinema last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. Kenji Kamiyama's a bit hit-or-miss for me, but Napping Princess is excellent. It's very imaginative and has some interesting twists along the way. The character designs and overall visual style are very appealing, I think.

It's well worth that price. I'll be ordering a copy.

@HWR , do like me and take a splash in the water called 'Blind Buy'. Haven't seen it either, but i think i'll like it.
Believe me I know about blind buying, 95% percent of my anime was blind bought. Then again I do still have a £10 off voucher. Now I'm tempted.

From MovieMars & Blowitoutahere
Anime

Chivalry of a Failed Knight Premium
Hundred
New Game! Season One
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches

From Wordery & Speedyhen
Manga
Hybrid × Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia vol 1 & 2
Sekirei vol 1 - 3
To Love Ru omnibus 1-2 & 3-4
To Love Ru Darkness vol 1 & 2

Shinji: "What's a 'Blu-ray player'? Is it like a cassette Walkman?"

Hey, don't knock those, we've all had one at one point and thought we were the business ;)

I never evolved from the walkman actually - never owned a CD player or MP3 player. I actually don't listen to music on the move though these days so, no point...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back