The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered from Amazon UK:
Blue Exorcist - Part 1
Blue Exorcist - Part 2
A Silent Voice
Robotics;Notes - Part 2

Anyone know if Robotics:Notes is any good? Watched the first episode, it was alright, but does it get better along the way? - wanna know if I should cancel that item.
I’m currently watching it. Up to around episode 14 or so, it’s alright. Not an absolute rush out and buy right this instance thing but it’s ok.

So I woke up early got bored and decided to upgrade my black lagoon dvds... ended up going for series 1 on blu day, anyone have a season 2 they want to be rid of? :p

91WQbjlXTDL._SL1500_.jpg

Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun: Complete Series (Limited Edition) [Combo Pack]
Nozaki-kun is a series that I've been hearing a lot about over the years. I did manage to watch an episode or two at my anime society and I liked what it was going for, and now I can finally start watching it by acquiring the Sentai Limited Edition set for a bargain price. I chose the US version over the UK version because I've been keeping a good collection of Sentai LEs over the years for select titles and Nozaki-kun was handled pretty well with a decent price-point, plus I like artbooks.

The price overall set me back around £37 with postage, VAT (20%) and conversion rate taken into account. For those wondering here are the other Sentai sets that I have my eye on, won't 100% guarantee that I'll get all of them but it depends on how it goes over time:
  • Akame ga Kill! (the Animatsu replica version to save money)
  • Chivalry of a Failed Knight
  • Flip Flappers
  • GATE
  • Grimoire of Zero
  • School-Live!
  • Sword Oratoria

Back