The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Assassination Classroom Season 2 Part 2 CE. You know I didn't actually notice how expensive this is considering it's only like 9 episodes in an amaray case with a booklet taped to the back of it. I mean while the early bird is £29.99, the RRP is £59.99 which seems absolutely mental to me for what it is (I mean I think £29.99 is a bit much for 9 episodes tbh).

Oh well, at least I can now finally finish the show as I quite liked season 1.

Last edited:
Assassination Classroom Season 2 Part 2 CE. You know I didn't actually notice how expensive this is considering it's only like 9 episodes in an amaray case with a booklet taped to the back of it. I mean while the early bird is £29.99, the RRP is £59.99 which seems absolutely mental to me for what it is (I mean I think £29.99 is a bit much for 9 episodes tbh).

Oh well, at least I can now finally finish the show as I quite liked season 1.

12 episodes... not 9

12 episodes... not 9
Oh? They have it listed as 14-22 on their site (the DVD is fine) but I see there's actually 25 episodes in season 2 (they actually have "Episode 15 & 23 commentaries" in the extras, so I should have noticed that tbh). Even then £59.99 seems too much for me, maybe I'm just getting bored of collecting anime...

Last edited:
Ordered The Heroic Legend of Arslan: Dust Storm Dance from secondspin using the money off code. It was the only thing I wanted that was in stock.
Also just ordered Drifters (was hoping for the UK universal release but that’s never gonna happen, so I’ll have to be content with this one)

Ordered The Heroic Legend of Arslan: Dust Storm Dance from secondspin using the money off code. It was the only thing I wanted that was in stock.
Also just ordered Drifters (was hoping for the UK universal release but that’s never gonna happen, so I’ll have to be content with this one)
Honestly people stopped showing me offers. Just ordered from WOWHD Yowamushi Pedal Grande Road, Yowamushi Pedal The Movie BD and Street Fighter II The Animated Movie BD

I seriously can’t buy anymore...if I try shoot me.

Three orders from Secondspin plus one from eBay.

Kirameki Project collection
Good luck Ninomiya kun
Hayate the Combat Butler Season 1
Hayate the Combat Butler Season 4
Chaos Dragon
Galaxy Angel S
Aria AA

Aquarion Logos Part 1+2
Galaxy Angel
Godannar
Slayers Season 1-3

Hellsing Ultimate 9+10