The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Pre-ordered from UP1:
A Lull in the Sea: Complete Series Premium Edition (Blu-ray)

Pre-ordered from UP1 (USA):
ALDNOAH.ZERO: Volume 1 LE Blu-ray Set
ALDNOAH.ZERO: Volume 2 LE Blu-ray Set

Pre-ordered from UP1 (USA):
Sword Art Online II: Set 2 LE (Blu-ray)
Sword Art Online II: Set 3 LE (Blu-ray)
Sword Art Online II: Set 4 LE (Blu-ray)

Ordered from UP1USA

Maken-Ki LE
Good Luck Girl LE

And one LE is underway from Ebay where i was surprised i actually got it at the price (buy-now item) it was advertised for. It even should arrive on Monday after i went for that auction yesterday, so blazing fast. Riddle me :twisted: :D

Space Dandy Collecters edition part 1 ( All The Anime)-Because it's a Dandy box set in Glasgow

K-on season 1 (Madman)-After hearing a lot of people raving about this show on the forum and for Madman prices why not.

It's KyoAni. Everything they do is pretty! It's a real shame Manga cancelled the blu rays in the UK. I watched the show on DVD and I recently sold them and bought the blu rays from Madman myself and I can't wait to watch it again in HD. Planning to rewatch it once I can afford to import Season 2.

Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo - Complete Series (DVD)
Romeo X Juliet - Complete Series (DVD)
Air TV - Complete Series (DVD)
Blue Submarine No. 6 - Complete Collection (BD)

Bought Gundam Seed from Amazon France for about £14 for the full set. Thanks to LtDiscotek for the heads up about the French release. Here I was looking at the Hong Kong releases :p

Ordered from United Publications (USA):
Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero - Complete Series: Limited Edition (Blu-ray/DVD)

I'm hoping UP1 will be able to get a copy of this version, it's still available in some places but I felt I could get it cheaper and in one piece through UP1.

If successful, that leaves 3 titles from 2013, 2 titles from 2014 and 9 titles from 2015. I guess I should be glad they're not Aniplex prices.

Mangaranga said:
NormanicGrav said:
If successful, that leaves 3 titles from 2013, 2 titles from 2014 and 9 titles from 2015. I guess I should be glad they're not Aniplex prices.
Which LE's are you missing out of interest?

These lot:

QAru33T.png

I honestly do want to get them all regardless of how good or bad they are (Funimation usually pick the right shows for their catalogue). I passed on Kamisama Kiss Goddess Edition and Soul Eater Premium Edition because those sets aren't for me.

Back