The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Today;

Level E LE. From Amazon US, came in under £15 so why not...?
Darker than Black S2 LE. From Amazon JP. I've already got S2 non LE but it was £6 and shipped from zoverstocks UK so thought I'd take a gamble and see what shows up.
Princess Jellyfish LE. From Amazon FR. £18.57 including shipping. from the states but hopefully this should come in under the limit.

Got a copy of Negima Season 2. Never watched the first season and i don't have plans to and it isn't even needed to enjoy second season because it's a re-imagined version of the first series.

So it probably shouldn't have been even called season 2. Negima re-imagined would have been a better title.

Wolfsmund vol 1:I'm going into this one blind, but I've heard the author has a connection to Berserk so it's peaked my interest.

Type45 said:
Wolfsmund vol 1:I'm going into this one blind, but I've heard the author has a connection to Berserk so it's peaked my interest.

Wolfsmund is GREAT!! You'll have to post your thoughts. I don't want to post any spoilers, but it's one of the few things that actually genuinely made me feel something. (I'm usually dead inside)

Elaniel said:
Type45 said:

Wolfsmund is GREAT!! You'll have to post your thoughts. I don't want to post any spoilers, but it's one of the few things that actually genuinely made me feel something. (I'm usually dead inside)

I'll be sure to do that.

Back