Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society
Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan
DragonBall: Season 1
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa Director's Cut
My Hime: Anime Legends Complete Collection
Negima: Ova
R.O.D. - Read Or Die
sup with all the crap?
I don't think any of it is crap. I would not buy DragonBall myself and am yet to get My Hime. But I own and enjoyed everything else on that list although Dokuro-Chan is a bit of a one trick pony.

Bout 50% is pretentious crap

unellmay said:
Dracos said:
unellmay said:
Mutsumi said:
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig vol 1 Limited Edition Tin
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig vol 2 Limited Edition Tin
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig vol 3 Limited Edition Tin
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig vol 4 Limited Edition Tin
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig vol 5 Limited Edition Tin
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig vol 6 Limited Edition Tin
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig vol 7 Limited Edition Tin
R.O.D. - Read Or Die
sup with all the crap?
I don't think any of it is crap. I would not buy DragonBall myself and am yet to get My Hime. But I own and enjoyed everything else on that list although Dokuro-Chan is a bit of a one trick pony.

Care not does I. I'll enjoy every single one of those DVDs no matter what you say about them. :p

Remember unellmay, slagging off things that other people like will stop girls from ever having sex with you. You don't want that do you? :twisted:

ayase said:
Nude! Bath!! It's Paradise!!! - Don't let anyone see that Kodomo no Jikan pic.

Nice as the flesh of ladies always is (with some fava beans and a nice chianti) I am starting to despair for character design a little. The only ones I really like there are the Eva characters (which were done 15 years ago) Gurren Lagann, Kannagi, Macross F (OMG! discernible noses!) and whatever these two are.

I'd really like design evolution to start shrinking the eyes again now. Hopefully Clannad was the high water mark there.

I think the first one is White Album whilst the other one with all the girls in a "heavenly paradise" is Maria+Holic (from the same people behind Pani Poni Dash). Funny thing is i've got quite a large poster of that Maria+Holic image on my wall which is 30x20

I got Megami deluxe over a week ago, only just got the latest megami issue today in fact! I tend to get them from J-List on magazine subscription, I'm just waiting on Dengeki Hime and Moeoh

Also got Saber Portraits today! There quite a few images in there which are quite delicious ;)

Btw, about those K-On figures...i've already got both Mio and Yui on pre-order from Play-Asia lol :D

Mutsumi said:
unellmay said:
Dracos said:
unellmay said:
Mutsumi said:
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig vol 1 Limited Edition Tin
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig vol 2 Limited Edition Tin
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig vol 3 Limited Edition Tin
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig vol 4 Limited Edition Tin
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig vol 5 Limited Edition Tin
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig vol 6 Limited Edition Tin
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig vol 7 Limited Edition Tin
R.O.D. - Read Or Die
sup with all the crap?

Care not does I. I'll enjoy every single one of those DVDs no matter what you say about them. :p

Remember unellmay, slagging off things that other people like will stop girls from ever having sex with you. You don't want that do you? :twisted:

I don't like doggy style either

Zin5ki said:
Just Passing Through said:
...which in this case comes to about £15.
That's a good 40-50% saving on the product price then.
As regards £18+ items, has anybody else received favourable treatment when shopping with Rightstuf here?

Ooh, talk about service.

I got the dispatch notice last Friday, and the Gankutsuou boxset turned up this morning. Anyway, for something with a $120 RRP, bought for $25, the price marked down on the customs docket by Right Stuf was...

$5

Yup, $5 measly dollars. A smidge below the customs limit I'd say.

The FMA OAV, Champion Joe (Ashita No Joe) and the third season of Marimite. I'm not allowed to watch anything for the next two weeks due to being busy working on something so I hope it takes a while to arrive.

R

Le Portrait de Petit Cossette
Requiem From The Darkness - Volume 1
Requiem From The Darkness - Volume 2
Requiem From The Darkness - Volume 3
Requiem From The Darkness - Volume 4
Psychic Wars
Twin Signal
Gestalt

I recently watched Gantz, and the DVDs had trailers for Le Portrait de Petit Cossette and Requiem From The Darkness that made me curious about both, and I ended up ordering them today after checking out some info about them.
I ended up adding the other 3 items to my order because they were being sold very cheap at Anime On-Line: Psychic Wars (£1.99) is an OVA I've been curious to check out for some time, because all the clips I saw of it looked unbelievably cheesy and very (unintentionally) funny, and I'm a sucker for campy stuff :D; the other 2 (Twin Signal and Gestalt) were being sold for £0.99, so I ended up buying them. Both look like crap (and not even funny at that), so I'll probably regret buying them even for that price.

I picked up Fruits Basket Complete Boxset today. Now it's not something I'd watch but when you find an anime boxset (and quite a nice one at that) at a car boot and it's only £2, I don't care what it is, I'm getting it. I'm sure my mrs will like it anyway.

Yesterday I bought:
Death Note vol.2 manga
Death Note vol.3 manga
Death Note vol.4 manga
Death Note vol.5 manga
Death Note vol.6 manga
Death Note vol.7 manga
Death Note vol.8 manga
Death Note vol.9 manga
Death Note vol.10 manga
Death Note vol.11 manga
Death Note vol.12 manga